Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
About Global Commercial Payments Platform
We are working on multiple technology stacks and want to add a highly motivated Engineer to our Commercial Payments organization in Austin, Texas. Visa’s Commercial Payments organization is responsible for managing Visa’s B2B Payment Global adoption on Cross-Border funds movement, innovation agenda and the management of strategic partnerships with critical financial institutions.
This group is responsible for defining and building the Non-Card based payment innovation and product for Visa Inc. Globally. This includes –
- Distributed-Ledger based Cross border payment platform
- Near time Settlement
- Enterprise ID stamping to create a digital identity for corporate entities
- Hyperledger chain-code development
- End-to-End Payment eco-system
- Analytics and Data visualization
You can learn more about our work here –
- Influence Engineering, Test and Product teams by evangelizing best practices that help take the quality of all products to the next level
- Design and build scalable automated test frameworks and test suites working across technologies
- Apply automation towards database testing including designing, creating, manipulating test data
- Take ownership of one or more aspects of the Test and Automation Engineering Strategy and vision for the Risk-as-a-Service platform
- Work closely with Engineering and Business stakeholders to communicate impacts by thoroughly understanding business requirements
- Liaise with internal business and IT groups (such as database administration, infrastructure support, development) in performing support activities, system configuration and standard functional analysis
- Design and build Continuous Integration and Delivery pipeline by integrating automation routines.
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office two days a week, Tuesdays and Wednesdays with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% of the time based on business needs.
- 5 or more years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or 3 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD)
- BS in Computer Science
- 6+ years of experience with distributed software Operations management
- Must be able to analyze and report on trends across data generated from multiple test execution runs
- Experience building data pipelines which store historical data on job executions.
- Must-have – Strong CS fundamentals involving Data Structures, Algorithms, Object-oriented Programming, Operating Systems, DBMS
- Strong understanding of Quality Assurance processes and methodologies with a Quality-first attitude
- Hands-on experience in testing and building automation tests for complex applications
- Hands-on coding experience with any of the following languages – Java, C/C++, C#
- Strong understanding of Relational Database Systems (MySQL, SQL Server etc.)
- Experience using test automation tools such as Selenium, Robot Framework, Groovy, JMeter
- Experience using software development IDEs such as Eclipse, IntelliJ, STS, Visual Studio
- Experience with Performance Testing Tools such as Performance Center and JMeter
- Experience using CICD tools such as Jenkins, GIT, Octopus Deploy, Artifactory and Maven
- Knowledge of agile processes involving Scrum teams and usage of process tools such as JIRA, Confluence and Zephyr a plus
Visa has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees and visitors. As a condition of employment, all employees based in the U.S. are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Work Hours: Varies upon the needs of the department.
Travel Requirements: This position requires travel 5-10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local law, including the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
- Category : Engineering-Architect.
- Salary : $1.00
- Company Name : Visa