LMCareers Business Unit
6B1MWN:CCS Software Developer
Our customers include both the U.S. Military and international governments and organizations. Our global reach and technical depth offer an endless amount of opportunities for up-and-coming engineers seeking a place to make their mark – or for seasoned engineers seeking their next career challenge. Join us and see where your Lockheed Martin Aeronautics journey will take you
Successful candidate must be able to plan, conduct, and coordinate software development activities. Designs, develops, documents, tests, and debugs software that contains logical and mathematical solutions to business/mission problems or questions in computer language for solutions by means of data processing equipment. Applies the appropriate standards, processes, procedures, and tools throughout the development life cycle. Applies knowledge of computer hardware and software, subject matter to be programmed in business/mission applications, information processing techniques used, and information gathered from system users to develop software. Corrects program errors, prepares operating instructions, compiles documentation of program development, and analyzes system capabilities to resolve questions of program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques, and controls. Ensures software standards are met.
***Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access and an Interim Secret clearance required to start.***
A level 3 employee Typically has 5 – 10 years of professional experience.
What’s In It For You
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
- Paid time off
- Work/life balance
- Career development
- Mentorship opportunities
- Rewards & recognition
This position is in Marietta, GA
- Bachelors degree or above from an accredited college in computer science, computer engineering and/or electrical engineering, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 5 years of professional experience; or 3 years of experience required with a related Masters degree.
- Experience with at least one of the following programming languages: Ada95, C, or C++
- Experience with Linux and associated development toolchains
- Experience with Agile methodology and tools in the development, integration, and test of complex software systems and environments.
- Experience with Ada95 and/or Python.
- Experience with DO-178B/C.
- Experience with compilers, debuggers, static/dynamic code analysis tools.
- Experience with Rational Apex development environment
- Experience with Windows Visual Studio development environment
- Experience with leading process improvement initiatives.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced and dynamic multi-disciplinary environment.
- Ability to recommend metrics that help agile teams and organizations measure and improve their effectiveness and increase their value delivery.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Ability to Telecommute
Part time telecommuting
Other Important Information
By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.
Ability to work remotely
Part-time Remote Telework: The employee selected for this position will work part of their work schedule remotely and part of their work schedule at a designated Lockheed Martin facility. The specific weekly schedule will be discussed during the hiring process.
Work Schedule Information
Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.
Security Clearance Information
This position requires a government security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration.
4×10 hour day, 3 days off per week
Select the Telework classification for this position
Employee will telework > = 50%
- Category : Information Technology & Telecom
- Company Name : Lockheed Martin
- Salary : $98,800-186,100 per year
- Remote Job? : No