Location New York, New York
Shift: Day (United States of America)
Emergency Department Nurses:
Nurses Make It Possible
StaffÂ Nurse – RN – Emergency Department – Per Diem – Nights
At NewYork-Presbyterian/Lower Manhattan Hospital, Emergency Department (ED) nurses are the face of hope and healing when every moment counts. For over 40,000 patients each year, we provide skilled care â and caring. Itâs a fast-paced yet team oriented setting, where nurses form strong bonds with patients and one another. And now, weâre inviting you to join our growing team.Â Enjoy competitive compensation, hospital retirement contributions, generous tuition reimbursement and more. With patient and employee satisfaction scores currently at record highs, thereâs never been a better time to join our team.
At NewYork-Presbyterian, nursing is a life-changing career journey focused on amazing patient outcomes every step of the way. Each of our nurses dares to be truly excellent â thriving in a compassionate culture of care and caring. Together, we improve the health of patients and their families, making our communities â and the world â stronger.
Youâll work with the brightest minds in healthcare to make tomorrow better for countless human beings. Itâs the kind of nursing that requires an unwavering commitment to excellence and a constant spirit of professionalism. And itâs your opportunity to enjoy flexible scheduling, shared clinical decision-making, inspirational leadership, supportive colleagues and much more. Now, you have the opportunity to join us.
This is a 12 hour night shift position from 8:00pm-8:30am.
- At least one year of acute care RN experience in ED
- Bachelorâs Degree in Nursing
- Current New York State RN license (or willingness to obtain)
- BCLS certification
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- 2021 “Employees’ Choice Awards: Best Places to Work” – Glassdoor
- 2021 ” Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma” – Fortune
- 2020 “America’s Best Employers in New York State” – Forbes
- 2020 “Working Mother 100 Best Companies” – Working Mother
- 2020 “Best Companies for Multicultural Women” – Working Mother
- 2020 “Best Workplace for Men in Nursing” – American Association for Men in Nursing
- Discover why at:
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
It all begins with you. Our amazing compensation packages start with competitive base pay and include recognition for your experience, education, and licensure. Then we add our amazing benefits, countless opportunities for personal and professional growth and a dynamic environment that embraces every person. Join our team and discover where amazing works.
- Category : Information Technology & Telecom
- Salary : $65.00 per hour
- Company Name : NewYork-Presbyterian
- Remote Job? : No