Everyware is looking for a talented, self-motivated software engineer to join our rapidly growing company and contribute to future initiatives. The ideal candidate is responsible for building software using primarily the .NET suite of technologies. Job responsibilities will include working independently and with a team on modifying, upgrading, maintaining existing applications, and contributing to new initiatives. This role requires the capability to design and develop multiple applications at an enterprise level. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and a detailed eye for quality work is essential.
What you’ll do
- Design, develop, maintain, and enhance systems based on business requirements using approved technologies and coding standards.
- Create documentation based on work done.
- Diagnose/track down code issues.
- Perform design and code reviews and help maintain code quality, performance, and application responsiveness.
- Conduct research on new technologies and products.
- Act as a mentor to other developers with programming issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field OR equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of web application development experience.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented design and programming, web application architecture and relational database design.
- Strong proficiency in MVC development and EF data handling
- Knowledge of jQuery, Angular, Node and other JS libraries is a plus
- Experience using SQL with an ability to write SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Familiar with Agile methodology
- Confident proficiency in programming RESTful JSON based webservices, and familiarity in working in classic XML based SOAP services.
- Familiarity with GitHub for source control maintenance.
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio (MVS) and SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS).
- Microsoft .NET Stack (5 years minimum experience).
- SQL Server programming (5 years minimum experience)
- Capable of analyzing requirements and develop software as per project defined software process.
- Ability to execute test plans, create test cases, test data, and contribute to appropriate software (including programming languages), development life cycle methodology, and application of specialized business and technical knowledge.
- Confidence in ability to self-govern – if a problem exists, rise to the challenge – find a solution!
Hybrid, remote or in office work options, 11 paid holidays, flexible PTO, medical, dental, vision, 401k with employer match, wellness program, short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, company sponsored lunches, happy hours, quarterly reviews, bonus incentives and competitive pay.
Payments, Fintech, ISV, Software Engineer, SaaS, Startup, Austin Tech Jobs, Merchant Services, Pay by Text, Startup Tech Jobs,
Everyware is paving the way in Fintech by offering a best-in-class secure mobile communication platform and payment gateway. Our payment technology platform solves problems for organizations of various industries and sizes by allowing companies to expedite the collection of payments and seamlessly connect with customers through text messaging,
Everyware fosters a collaborative work environment that focuses on diversity, inclusion, healthy work-life balance, and employee engagement. Team leads engage daily with check-ins, team huddles, performance assessments, and 360 feedback.
We believe that impactful work is rewarding and have built high-impact teams passionate about their roles and empowered to bring their best selves every day. To continue creating engaged and dynamic teams, we invest in providing the support they need to do great work!
Everyware, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work:
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Learn more at: or email us at
- Category : Information Technology & Telecom
- Salary : $1.00
- Remote Job? : Yes
- Company Name : US