Our client is looking for Scheduling Coordinators for temp to hire positions.
A typical work week is ~45 hours, but can go longer depending on business needs; a typical schedule could be Mon-Fri 8-530pm
This position is 100% Remote, however the person MUST live in New Jersey!
Job Description for Scheduling Coordinators:
The Scheduling Coordinator is a key strategic position focused on the planning and scheduling of work. They will be responsible for routing, creating, publishing and maintaining schedules for all Brand Standard’s Specialists in support of excellent customer service, financial efficiency and colleagues work life balance. This includes accurate reflection of current shift hours and rotation, planned off phone activities such as team meetings, trainings, holidays, vacations, system issues, unplanned absences, and more.
Requirements for Scheduling Coordinators:
- Must pass pre-employment background screen and drug test
- Experience in customer service support role
- PC skills, including MS Office and Google Applications
- Previous experience in routing, scheduling, logistics and/or dispatch operations.
- Previous experience using MapPoint is a plus.
- Previous experience scheduling multiple field resources with different certifications.
- Must have High School Diploma or GED, Associates or Bachelor degree is preferred
Compensation / Pay Rate (Up to): $18.00 – $22.00 Per Hour
- Category : Information Technology & Telecom
- Company Name : Scheduling Coordinator
- Salary : $22.00
- Remote Job? : Yes