At Compassus, we know that caring for our teammates is the first step in caring for our patients. We are committed to providing Care for Who You Are and What You Need to balance work and life including flexible scheduling, a supportive family-focused culture and first-class compensation and benefits.
Your position perks as a Hospice Admission Registered Nurse / RN
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive onboarding
- Health, dental, vision for part & full-time positions
- Generous Paid Time Off plan that increases with tenure
- Wellness reimbursements for physicals and gym memberships
- Pre-tax FSA and HSA plans (HSA w/company contributions)
- 401(k) with company matching contributions
- Free Continuing Education Units
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company paid life and long-term disability insurance
- Company paid parental leave with tenure for birth, adoption, and foster parents
- Voluntary long-term care, critical illness, and accident insurance
- Local and national award programs
- Referral bonus program
- Mileage reimbursement
- Corporate discount program w/access to
300,000 businesses * Company assistance program supporting teammates in times of need
How you’ll make an impact as a Hospice Admission Registered Nurse / RN
- Enable patients to spend quality time with their loved ones and doing the activities they enjoy
- Assess patients for hospice eligibility and explain hospice care services to patients, families/caregivers
- Ensure all patient’s initial needs are addressed
- Collaborate with the Inter-Disciplinary Team members regarding initial plan of care, patient’s condition, and other essential information
Hospice Admission Registered Nurse / RN Requirements
- RN license in the state you work
- Two years of experience as a registered nurse, hospice experience preferred
- Current driver’s license
- Current CPR and BCLS certification
Care for Who I Am is Caring for Who We Are. Together We Are:
Welcoming everyone. Empowering belonging. Allying for inclusivity. Removing barriers. Engaging community.
WE ARE fostering an inclusive environment where every teammate matters and can be their best selves.
WE ARE becoming a reflection of our patients, families, and partners.
WE ARE transforming care at home for every community serve.
Estimated salary range $58032 – $87838 / year. Actual salary will vary by geographic location and experience.
- Category : Medical & Healthcare
- Salary : $58,032-87,838 per year
- Company Name : Compassus