Location Brooklyn, New York
Shift: Night Flex (United States of America)
Where Amazing Things Happen:
Registered Nurse – RN – Oncology Med-Surg Infill 6 – Nights
Imagine a career with New Yorkâs #1-ranked hospital, where people from around the world come to for care of the highest caliber. Working at New York-Presbyterian/Brooklyn Methodist, one of the newest members of the New York-Presbyterian network, youâll impact the lives of thousands while continuously growing both professionally and personally. Find out how you can Make It Possible.
At New York-Presbyterian, nursing is a life-changing career journey focused on amazing patient outcomes every step of the way. Each of our nurses dares to be truly excellent â thriving in a compassionate culture of care and caring. Together, we improve the health of patients and their families, making our communities â and the world â stronger.
Youâll work with the brightest minds in healthcare to make tomorrow better for countless human beings. Itâs the kind of nursing that requires an unwavering commitment to excellence and a constant spirit of professionalism. And itâs your opportunity to enjoy flexible scheduling, shared clinical decision-making, inspirational leadership, supportive colleagues and much more. Now, you have the opportunity to join us.
This is a full-time night shift position (7:30PM – 8:00AM) located at New York-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital.
- Acute care experience as a RN
- Member of the Oncology Nurses Society
- Chemotherapy Certification
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing (BSN)
- Current New York State RN license
- BLS certification from the American Heart Association
- Excellent customer service skills and communication skills
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- 2021 “Employees’ Choice Awards: Best Places to Work” – Glassdoor
- 2021 ” Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma” – Fortune
- 2020 “America’s Best Employers in New York State” – Forbes
- 2020 “Working Mother 100 Best Companies” – Working Mother
- 2020 “Best Companies for Multicultural Women” – Working Mother
- 2020 “Best Workplace for Men in Nursing” – American Association for Men in Nursing
- Discover why at:
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
It all begins with you. Our amazing compensation packages start with competitive base pay and include recognition for your experience, education, and licensure. Then we add our amazing benefits, countless opportunities for personal and professional growth and a dynamic environment that embraces every person. Join our team and discover where amazing works.
- Category : Medical & Healthcare
- Company Name : NewYork-Presbyterian
- Remote Job? : No
- Salary : $106,140-143,293 per year