We are seeking to hire Registered Nurses to join our team!
Burbank Healthcare is nestled in a park-like central to the West Valley area, which is convenient to most San Fernando Valley residents. We are dedicated to providing exceptional care.
We are a skilled nursing facility looking for dynamic associates to join our clinical team and provide our residents with a best-in-class care experience! Whether you are just starting your career or have years of experience we want to meet you!
WE CARE ABOUT YOUR GROWTH! Grow as a leader and change lives while getting paid excellent wages in a dynamic team environment.
Registered Nurse (RN) Requirements
- Must possess current, unencumbered license to practice as a RN in California
- Fully vaccinated against COVID-19 including Booster shots
- Current valid CPR certification
- Experience providing direct care to multiple patients preferred.
- Experience with Point Click Care (PCC)
Primary Registered Nurse (RN) Responsibilities
- Provide leadership to all other facility nursing staff ensuring quality care is provided to all residents.
- Conduct assessments, make rounds, carry out physician’s orders, and communicate with our other healthcare professionals to ensure the delivery of excellent care in a clean, safe, dignified, happy and healthy environment
- Admit, transfer, and discharge residents as required
- Make rounds with physicians as requested/necessary
- Orient and welcome new residents and families
- Other duties as assigned
Depending on a number of factors, including, but not limited to location, regularly scheduled work shift, knowledge, skills, experience, and expertise.
$40 – $50 / hour
Benefits for Full-Time Positions
● $5,000 SIGN ON BONUS for Full-Time Positions
● Generous Time off & Holiday Pay
● Health, dental, vision insurance
● 401K with employer match
● Employer Paid & Supplemental Life Insurance
- Category : Medical & Healthcare
- Remote Job? : No
- Company Name : Burbank Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center
- Salary : $40.00-50.00 per hour