Medi-Nurse Home Care is one of the fastest growing, most dynamic industries in the United States and becoming one of the leaders in this field in Dade and Broward Counties. We offer Skilled Nursing, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Medical Social Workers, and Speech Therapy care to individuals in the comfort of their homes.
And it’s an exciting time for us as we grow our business, and you will play a crucial role in that process, this position will be a dual role in office/road, and we would like for you to join our family and help you build a long and rewarding career with our organization.
We are hiring a full-time Intake Coordinator LPN for our Office to obtain initial and ongoing referral documentation from care educators, physicians, insurers, and providers. Coordinates the development of patient home care plans that specify the frequency and duration of the services provided.
Must be willing to work evenings and weekends. Schedule is Thursday-Tuesday.
- Must be currently licensed LPN in the state of Florida
- Knowledge and the ability to apply understanding of medical terminology and basic coding.
- Knowledge of Medicare home health including, but not limited to Medicare home health admission requirements.
- Ability to deal effectively with high levels of stress and communicate effectively in those situations.
- Ability to multitask, ensuring the completion of many tasks, projects, and reports throughout the day.
- Basic, functional knowledge of computer/technology skills including, but not limited to MS Office, MS Excel, navigation of company website, and electronic medical record.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment, work well with marketing and clinical team, and communicate with referral sources confidently and knowledgably
- Minimum one years of intake home healthcare experience with IV infusion and care coordination
Proposed Salary $55K – $60K
*Bilingual is a plus*
- Work/Life Balance
- Mileage patient to patient
- PTO/Holiday pay
- Dental/Vision & Supplemental Life Benefits
- Career Advancement
- Continuing Education Units
- Entertainment Discounts
- Category : Medical & Healthcare
- Salary : 2,821 per month
- Company Name : Anders Group