U.S. Medical Management (USMM) is one of the nation’s largest home-based primary care practices. USMM is a family of companies all dedicated to providing high-quality, coordinated health care in the home. This includes Visiting Physicians Association (VPA), Pinnacle Senior Care, Grace Hospice, Comfort Hospice, The Home DME and In-Home Health Assessments (IHA).
Our Mission – “Through Compassionate Patient-Centered Care in the Home; We will Provide Exceptional Outcomes across our Continuum of Services”
Our Values – Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Excellence – are leading us to a better tomorrow for patient care.
The Nurse Practitioners we seek are those who have directly related experience in home health, geriatrics, hospice and primary care. The Nurse Practitioner who wants to practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient’s needs.
Here is what you can expect from Visiting Physicians Association (VPA):
- Competitive Base Salary – PLUS – potential quarterly bonus ($6,250.00)
- Accountable Care Organization
- Comprehensive benefit package including 401K with match
- Annual stipend for CME and license/association dues
- Paid Subscription UpToDate for your tablet and company phone
- A+ rated malpractice coverage with tail coverage
- No holidays, no hospital rounds
- Minimal call responsibilities
- Mix of Telehealth and Face to Face visits
- Assistant to support your appointments
- Company Car w/ Driver
- Licensed as a NP in the State where VPA office located
- Federal DEA License/eligibility
- Geriatric training/experience preferred
- Active CPR/BLS Certification
Won’t you join us? We are seeking candidates who desire the opportunity and experience of delivering quality and compassionate healthcare – within proven care models – to elderly individuals and those with complex medical issues, who are the forefront of everything we do.
- Category : Information Technology & Telecom
- Salary : $6,250 per month
- Company Name : U.S. Medical Management