# of Openings: 1
Category: Technician/Clinical Unlicensed
System ID: 21093
Group Name: EPIC
Surgical Care Affiliates (SCA) is transforming specialty care in our communities. We relentlessly create value by aligning physicians, health plans and health systems around a common goal: delivering exceptional care and healing to our patients and communities we serve. We are driven to achieve the quadruple aim in health care: high quality outcomes and a better experience for patients and providers, all at a lower total cost of care. As a national leader in surgical care, SCA’s 11,000 teammates operate more than 260 surgical facilities that serve over 1 million patients per year. For more information on SCA, visit .
Why join SCA? Consider the following fantastic benefits…
- Positive work culture
- Career growth opportunities
- Comprehensive medical, vision and dental insurance – eligible on Day 1 of employment
- Paid time off plus 8 paid holidays
- Maternity/paternity/adoption benefits
- Employer-paid life and short- and long-term disability insurance
- Excellent 401(k) Plan
Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Certified Nurse Assistant who can provide assistance to the professional staff.
- Daily responsibilities will be to deliver direct care to patients as directed by the RN in charge.
- Maintain patient comfort and safety.
- Follow all departmental policies and procedures as well as safety, environmental, and infection control standards.
- Represent the facility with integrity, free of gifts or improper inducements.
- A CNA adheres to the facility’s Core Values and mission with complete regard for the dignity of each person.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Education, Training and Experience: Certification as Nursing Assistant, 2 years’ experience preferred.
- Knowledge, Abilities & Skills: Work in a high paced area and able to adapt to various tasks as needed.
Physical Requirements: Individual should be able to transfer/lift patients and be able to lift/carry up to 30 lbs. * Proactive, decisive, action-oriented individual. Friendly to patient and a team player.
Ability to be broadly focused and manage multiple efforts concurrently
Ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Category : Medical & Healthcare
- Salary : $1.00
- Company Name : Surgical Care Affiliates