Works under the supervision of the Revenue Cycle Manager and Revenue Cycle Lead. Performs all aspects of billing, submission, processing and reconciliation of claims. Manages all unpaid insurance accounts, meets insurance collection and A/R benchmarks.
1. Ensures superior ongoing patient satisfaction and customer service.
2. Identifies, follows up and secures missing (and incomplete) patient, insurance party information and required documentation for clean claim processing.
3. Reviews documentation and applies appropriate ICD-10 and CPT codes to support services rendered.
4. Processes all electronic and paper claim submissions within 2 days of completed service.
5. Tracking and resolving of all denials received from remittances and correspondence with in 1 week of receipt.
6. Handles all incoming calls from insurance carriers regarding questions and/or requests to assist for efficient processing.
7. Coordinates with team to ensure timely payment posting of ERA, EOB and point of service payments.
8. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Category : Medical & Healthcare
- Salary : $1.00
- Company Name : Community Health Center of Central Wyoming