1. Complete assigned work orders in a timely and professional manner.
2. Perform minor building, electrical, painting and plumbing repairs.
3. Turn units in a timely manner: including painting, carpet cleaning, general cleaning and other tasks needed to get a unit “rent ready.”
4. Responsible for maintaining curb appeal of the property, buildings and common areas
5. Maintain a professional and courteous manner with all residents, vendors, contractors and fellow employees.
Candidates MUST have:
* Experience turning apartments
* Renovation experience a huge plus
Have experience in:
*Punch out lists — work orders
MUST HAVE YOUR OWN TOOLS
Pay rates start at $18.00 per hour.
High School diploma or GED
Trade specific secondary education a +
- Category : General Labor
- Salary : $18.00
- Company Name : HH Staffing
- Remote Job? : No