We are seeking to hire Licensed Vocational Nurses to join our team!
Live Oak Rehabilitation Center is located on a quite tree-lined residential street in the heart of San Gabriel. Our dedicated professional healthcare team offers extensive nursing and rehabilitation services in a loving and home-like environment.
We are a skilled nursing facility looking for dynamic associates to join our clinical team and provide our residents with a best-in-class care experience. Whether you are just starting your career or have years of experience we want to meet you!
WE CARE ABOUT YOUR GROWTH! Grow as a leader and impact lives while getting paid excellent wages in a dynamic team environment.
Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) Requirements
- Active Licensed Vocational Nurse in California
- Fully vaccinated against COVID-19 including Booster shots
- Knowledge of long-term care patient needs
- Demonstrated ability to deal with fast-paced environment
Primary Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) Responsibilities
- Provide leadership and supervision to certified nursing assistants
- Oversee the care and wellbeing of residents
- Prepare and administer medications as ordered by the physician
- Complete charting and treatment plans/physician orders, etc.
- Admit, transfer, and discharge residents as required
- Make rounds with physicians as requested/necessary
- Orient and welcome new residents and families
- Knowledge of Point Click Care (PCC)
- Other duties as assigned
Depending on a number of factors, including, but not limited to location, regularly scheduled work shift, knowledge, skills, experience, and expertise.
$28 -$37 / Hour
- Category : Medical & Healthcare
- Salary : $28.00-37.00 per hour
- Company Name : Live Oak Rehabilitation Center
- Remote Job? : No