Leidos is seeking a candidate to join our high-performing, agile software team and must be able to work well in a distributed, remote team as well as gathering in a simulation system team as needed. Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a predetermined schedule and to specific customer needs. Individual will engage cross functionally with systems engineers, cyber-security engineers, systems integration and test personnel to build software developed for delivery to a dynamic, fast-moving program.
- Responsible for writing simulation software in an agile development software environment.
- Will design, code, unit test and demonstrate software that is integrated into a multiple aspects of a larger software framework, that is built, tested, deployed and executed in a simulated/synthetic environment.
- Must work in a larger team writing different portions of the software application.
- May help define and decompose tasks into a sprint backlog for others software engineers to complete.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or similar degree with 1+ years of software experience.
- Masters in Computer Science or similar degree
- 1+ years’ experience in development, modification, and maintenance of software simulation systems
- 1+ years’ experience in the development of software technical documentation
- C++ and/or Java programming competence
- Working knowledge of Git, Bitbucket, Jenkins and Jira for software development activities
- Candidate must be a US citizen and have the ability to obtain a Secret DoD Security Clearance.
- Experience in product line development
- Experience with Army and or USMC training systems development
- Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®) Certification
Pay Range: Pay Range $53,300.00 – $82,000.00 – $110,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
- Category : Information Technology & Telecom
- Company Name : Leidos
- Salary : $53,300-110,700 per year