Job Title: Fire Protection Engineer
Location: Ft. Sam Houston, San Antonio, TX
Clearance: Public Trust
Citizenship: U.S. Citizen
AttainX, Inc. is in search of a highly energetic Fire Protection Engineer, with strong technical expertise and communication skills to support our government client.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fire Protection Engineering or ME, EE, or CE from an ABET accredited University in the U.S or its territories.
- Required 4+ years of Fire Protection Engineering experience
- Possess a Professional Engineering (PE) license in Fire Protection Engineering from a State in the U.S
- Must be a US Citizen
- Comprehensive knowledge of fire protection and multi-disciplined engineering principles and analytical techniques.
- Experience in gathering data to solve complex technical problems and be able to follow established project-related procedures and complete established project milestones.
- Experience using MS Office applications in a professional setting.
- PC skills sufficient to successfully complete required following training, DEAMS, NEXGEN IT, BUILDER Sustainment Management System (SMS) PACES.
- Applies knowledge, experience and understanding of theories, principles and practical concepts related to mechanical engineering.
- Provides specialized engineering technical support and design of fire suppression, controls, alarm systems, pumps, and other mechanical systems.
- Provides specialized fire protection technical support; evaluations and verification/certification of fire protection systems.
- Develops procedures and assesses and designs systems.
- Combines knowledge of engineering and health and safety.
- Identifies corrections of potential hazards in facilities and systems.
- Evaluates effectiveness of mechanisms.
- Ensures facilities comply with applicable regulations.
- Performs design reviews of plans and specifications to ensure accuracy and compliance.
- General Duty Requirements
AttainX Inc. is SBA Certified 8(a), Women Owned Small Business (WOSB), Economically Disadvantaged WOSB (EDWOSB), CMMI Level 3, ISO 9001:2015 certified QMS and Silver Level SaFe Partner. For more than 12 years, AttainX, Inc. has delivered emergent technologies, software products, and high-quality services that meet the needs of our Federal Government customers.
The last 3 years have shown significant company growth as we have increased our contracts portfolio and hold the “Best in Class” contract vehicles, GSA MAS and OASIS Small Business and 8(a) Pools 1, 2 and 3. In addition, we are prime on several Agency Specific IDIQ’s and BPA’s with the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, Department of Energy, Navy, Health and Human Service and the Defense Intelligence Agency.
AttainX is dedicated to quality and best practices for the services we provide. We understand our people are the key ingredient to ensuring our customers Mission and Goals are met with excellence.
We are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits packages to include paid vacation, medical, dental, vision, matching 401K plan, tuition/training reimbursement, and Long & Short Term Disability.
AttainX is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer, we are committed to providing a workplace that is free from discrimination based on race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, local, or international law. These protections also extend to applicants. Follow the links below to find out more;
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable workplace accommodation, please send an email to . Indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.
Sitting and working on a computer for long, continuous periods each day; effective communications by telephone, email, and face-to-face; standing, walking, and sitting; handling and feeling objects or controls; reaching; talking and hearing; lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds; and specific vision abilities including close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust and focus.
Work Environment: The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
- Category : Information Technology & Telecom
- Salary : $175.000
- Company Name : ATTAINX INC