This role may also be located in our Playa Vista, CA campus.
Note: Google’s hybrid workplace includes remote and in-office roles. By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following:
In-office locations: Sunnyvale, CA, USA; Atlanta, GA, USA; Fairburn, GA, USA; Austin, TX, USA; Boulder, CO, USA; Nashville, TN, USA; Cambridge, MA, USA; Chandler, AZ, USA; Chicago, IL, USA; Addison, TX, USA; Detroit, MI, USA; Houston, TX, USA; Irvine, CA, USA; Kirkland, WA, USA; Kansas City, MO, USA; Las Vegas, NV, USA; Miami, FL, USA; Madison, WI, USA; Mountain View, CA, USA; New York, NY, USA; Portland, OR, USA; Pittsburgh, PA, USA; Los Angeles, CA, USA; Durham, NC, USA; Reston, VA, USA; San Diego, CA, USA; Seattle, WA, USA; San Francisco, CA, USA; Washington D.C., DC, USA; Salt Lake City, UT, USA.
Remote location(s): United States.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience building or leveraging machine learning solutions and developing applications utilizing AI frameworks and methods.
- Experience in performing technical presentations or public speaking.
- Experience architecting and developing software or infrastructure for scalable, distributed systems.
- Experience in and understanding of data and information management, as it relates to big data trends and issues within businesses.
- Experience with complex customer’s existing software workloads, and the ability to define a technical migration roadmap to the Cloud reflecting specific customer needs.
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees, and partners.
As an Enterprise Customer Engineer, you will support Google Cloud Sales teams and lead roadmaps, missions, and strategy solutions. You’ll meet with customers to facilitate business transformations, success patterns, and establish architectural blueprints for the migration to Google Cloud.
In this role, you’ll identify and assess customer artificial intelligence (AI) or machine learning (ML) opportunities to uncover cloud solutions to recommend, plan for, and address core market opportunities and use cases. You will enable customers, partners, and field teams on the best way to position solutions on Google Cloud, explain technical features, and problem-solve potential roadblocks.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $130,000-$194,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about .
- Help prospective customers and partners understand the power of Google Cloud, technical features, design architectures, and problem-solve any potential roadblocks.
- Lead the roadmap by advocating for enterprise customer requirements and needs.
- Demonstrate the business value of Google Cloud AI or ML solutions.
- Travel to customer sites and events as needed.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also and If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our .
- Category : Medical & Healthcare
- Company Name : Google
- Salary : $130,000-194,000 per year