A reputable client-focused consulting firm is looking for a Senior Electrical Engineer with a passion to deliver excellence. This firm has forged a prestigious leadership position in their industry, achieving nationwide recognition and respect. As their team continues to grow, they are seeking a highly motivated engineer who will have the opportunity to design electrical systems for new construction and retrofit projects and coordinate with other disciplines.
- Ability to move up, potential for Department Head Leadership Role
- 30 years of industry experience
- Multi-Disciplinary firm setting, broad project types: MEP Services, Analysis & Modeling, Sustainability
- Hybrid Remote position with the availability to working 2 days remotely
- High- profile clients, all over the world, no lay-offs due to lack of projects!
- 8 years’ experience in the Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing (MEP) industry – (Prior MEP experience required)
- BSEE (required as well as being on track to become a registered Professional Engineer in the State of Texas)
- Some Revit experience (not a requirement, but is a plus)
- Some experience in a supervisory role is preferred
- Proficiency in design and writing specifications
- Expert in AutoCAD, Revit, Microsoft office, Bluebeam, Easypower and SKM tasks.
- Ability to work independently throughout design process.
- Expert in equipment selection software.
- Expert in applying industry-standard and local building codes, as necessary to perform work on projects.
- Proficient in MEANS for construction cost estimates.
- Proficient in sustainability rating systems: LEED, WELL
- Ability to optimize design to meet energy standards, customer expectations and customer budget.
What you will do:
- You will design electrical systems for new construction and retrofit project in diverse markets
- Produce drawing markups and specifications for CADD staff
- Coordinate with other disciplines on these projects
- Act as the Lead Engineer for the electrical discipline on assigned projects
- Review designs and calculations for accuracy and quality
- Assist in the overall efforts to effectively manage project quality, schedule, and budget
- Work independently as well as in a multi-discipline team working closely to develop concepts, strategies, designs, drawings, specifications, and reports
- Assist Principals in development of project proposals
- Review Architectural, Civil and Technology drawings
- $95,000- $142,000 negotiable based on experience
- Major Medical insurance, Dental, Vision and Health Reimbursement Account
- 401(k) – Employer matches 50% of 401(k) contributions up to 3% of salary and fully vested after 6 years
- Multiple other benefits offered as well
This client is ready to hire NOW and is actively conducting interviews this week, so Do Not wait. APPLY NOW! Please carefully review position details and qualifications, prior to applying to this position. For additional information on this opportunity and to confidentially apply, please email a direct copy of your resume to email@example.com or confidentially call Todd Peters at 605-501-4765.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
- Category : Information Technology & Telecom
- Salary : $95,000-142,000 per year
- Company Name : GPAC