Our Weekend Warrior program is ideal for those that need a flexible weekend schedule with a great hourly rate!
- Definition – a CNA who works a shift on the weekend that whether it be 8, 12, or 16 hours in duration. A weekend begins with 2nd shift on Friday.
- Employee status – part-time is less than – 32 hours or more per week. Fulltime is 32 or more hours worked per week
- Schedule requirements – must work every weekend, no permanent assignments within the facility
- Rate of pay – $15-$20/hour based on experience, eligible for facility approved shift differentials. Must have at least 1 year of experience.
- Attendance – must be capable of regular attendance. More than three (3) days called off will result in removal from the Weekend Warrior Program
Join our family as a Certified Nursing Assistant/Caregiver and help care for those that cared for us when we were young. Working with us means being part of something special: a team that is passionate about making an impact on our patients’ lives each and every day.
Our CNA’s primary responsibilities are to ensure patient comfort by way of many different tasks, some of which include:
- Taking vital signs from patients, such as temperature, blood pressure, and oxygen saturation rate.
- Talking with patients about their symptoms and relaying this information to a supervising nurse or physician.
- Recording observations in a patient chart, which becomes part of his or her ongoing medical record.
- Helping to turn or lift disabled patients or those with temporary mobility issues.
- Assisting patients with bathing, grooming, and performing other types of personal hygiene.
- Administering medication to patients, depending on state laws and specific training.
Our culture of compassionate care and collaboration is founded on more than just the services we provide our patients; it is expressed in the values we live. We encourage and empower each employee to keep learning and growing by providing the resources to deliver a better way to care. With us you’ll find something totally different and more satisfying: a career that is challenging, inspiring and rewarding. Maximize your talent and join a team that is committed to setting the standard for better healthcare with this engaging opportunity.
- Certified Nursing Assistant in good standing and meet all applicable Federal and State certification requirements
- Basic patient care competency skills
- Experience with electronic medical records and documentation (preferred)
Benefits for our full time employees:
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield Health Insurance (low premiums and not a high deductible plan!)
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Very attractive employee referral bonus plan
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- Category : Medical & Healthcare
- Salary : $15.00-20.00 per hour
- Company Name : Glen Haven Health and Rehab, LLC