Job Title- Acute Dialysis RN
Job Location – Marietta, GA
Job Duration – 3 months
- registered nurse (RN) is responsible for the delivery of quality patient care through the nursing process of assessment, diagnosing, planning implementation and evaluation.
- The RN is responsible for directing and coordinating all nursing care of patients based on established clinical nursing practice standards.
- The RN collaborates with other healthcare professionals to ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery and the achievement of desired patient outcomes.
- The RN utilizes knowledge of patient’s age and cultural diversity into the provision of patient techniques that demonstrate positive outcomes in patient care.
- The RN provides care as a temporary employee, and understands that travel away from his or her home state may be required for employment, or continues employment with
- Graduated from and accredited school of professional nursing
- Licensure appropriate to the state the RN is working in and the appropriate certifications to the position and facility.
- Minimum I year previous job experience
- Proficient oral and written skills
- Current CPR certification
- Ability to utilize the nursing process in the provision of nursing care including but not limited to administering medications and treatments and medications in compliance with the physicians orders and applicable hospital policy, interpreting diagnostic tests, formulating a plan of care, collaborating with other healthcare providers and provide education to patients and/or significant others (while in compliance with HIPPA).
- The RN must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to patients of all age groups. Must demonstrate knowledge of the principals of growth and development through the life span, posses the ability to asses data reflective of the patients status, and interpret the appropriate information needed to identify each patients needs in relation to age.
- Must document/chart observations and other data related to the clinical condition of the patient. Must properly and accurately hart observations and activities related to patient care.
- Communicates report to appropriate healthcare workers in accordance with hospital policy. Performs all required and related duties.
- Physical Requirements:
- The individual may be required to pull up or reposition patients, lift supplies, place equipment on supports, push bed or chair though facility. The individual mush be able to bend over to perform certain duties, the individual mush be able to maneuver throughout the facility in response to any facility emergency.
- Interpretation of environmental input requires visual and auditory skills. In the event there is a need to evacuate the building, heavy lifting of patients may be required.
- Category : Medical & Healthcare
- Company Name : TalentBurst
- Salary : $35.00-46.00 per hour
- Remote Job? : No