We’re looking for professionals who are passionate about modernizing legacy systems by developing and implementing new/cutting edge technology; someone who’s interested in career growth – who’s not afraid to embrace new challenges regularly with an ever-expanding company.
By joining this team, you will not be just another name on the roster – you will be an investment in our client’s future. As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for the development of new tools for internal use and the implementation of new SaaS solutions.
This is a contract-to-hire opportunity with a company that offers a competitive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance, as well as 401k retirement matching and unlimited paid time off (PTO)!
This is a high-energy company with leaders that are leading the charge to establish this company as the best in the industry.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plan, lead and coordinate activities of Corporate Systems projects to ensure goals and objectives of projects are accomplished within prescribed time frames and budgets
- Work closely with functional users and external SAAS partners to define business requirements
- Lead implementation of SAAS solutions across stakeholder teams and ensure tight integration with ERP
- Define project objectives, scope, and level of effort
- Identify and schedule project deliverables, milestones and required tasks
- Direct and coordinate activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within budget
- Report accurate task status and individual activity; prepare project status reports for management and users
- Lead project status meetings with end user groups
- Provide leadership and motivation to project team members throughout the project life cycle
- Adhere to department Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and PMO standards
- Review and provide input to SAAS SOW contracts.
REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in business process management and gathering business requirements
- Minimum of 3 years of experience leading projects with strong abilities in relationship management
- Minimum of 3 years of experience developing, implementing, and maintaining enterprise applications
- Demonstrated competency in project management and the execution of large projects
- BS/BA in MIS, Computer Science, Business or Mathematics
OTHER KEY QUALIFICATIONS:
- Strong analytical and project management skills including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Strong communication skills with an ability to collaborate across many stakeholder teams including functional departments, SAAS partners, Development, Infrastructure, and Data Security.
- Ability to identify, negotiate, and resolve potential conflicts with stakeholder teams.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple small to large projects in a cross-functional environment
- Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate staff and to apply skills and techniques to solve business issues
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of people at all levels of the organization
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) is a plus
- Category : Restaurant-Food Services
- Salary : $100,000-120,000 per year
- Company Name : Vaco