TMD Staffing is looking to hire a Manufacturing Associate!
- We are seeking a hands-on manufacturing employee for our client.
- Main responsibilities include but are not limited to: day-to-day manufacturing of touch monitors, unboxing new products and boxing finished products, assisting with shipping, receiving and stocking goods.
- This position requires communication with some vendors, delivery drivers, and other employees at all levels so excellent organization, communication and computer skills are required.
- Minimum 2 years experience in computer and/or electronics manufacturing, an excellent understanding of Windows Operating Systems (7, 8, 10 and 11), Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and Quickbooks.
- Candidate should also be able to lift up to 30 pounds on a consistent basis and be comfortable using hand tools and light power tools.
- Candidates with shipping and receiving experience would be a bonus.
Schedule: MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY, POSSIBLY TUESDAY THROUGH SATURDAY, 7:00 AM TO 4:00 PM
- Category : Manufacturing
- Company Name : TMD Staffing
- Salary : $16.50
- Remote Job? : No