Pay Rate: $ 20.00+ / HR (Depending on Experience)
Job Title: Maintenance Technician
TMD Staffing is recruiting for a Maintenance Technician to start ASAP!
The ideal candidate will safely maintain and repair equipment in a condition that permits the efficient fabrication of products to meet production goals. Technicians must possess the skills of an all-around handyman. Carry out cleaning and general maintenance responsibilities, including, but not limited to, major machine repairs and equipment inspections.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair equipment and facilities. Equipment will include:- Electrical equipment including facility wiring, generators, sub-panels, junction boxes
- Mechanical equipment including cranes, doors, plumbing, HVAC systems, compressors
- Production equipment including CNC machines, saws, welding equipment, and product testing apparatus (both electrical and hydraulic)
- Perform adjustment of repair of items as required.
- Perform preventive maintenance duties that detect early signs of failure or maladjustment.
- Communicate and listen to operators, vendors, and other maintenance personnel to ensure the production readiness of machines.
- Work from machine design drawings, specifications, and handbooks.
- Perform other work-related tasks as assigned.
- Comply with all company and HSE policies and procedures.
Facility Specific Responsibilities:
- Technicians will keep safe for our facility s personnel and equipment first priority, followed by solid customer service and timely response to all our production equipment needs.
- The technician will support every aspect of functionality within the Cedar Park facility
- Perform preventative maintenance and assist, guide, and train others as needed.
- Communicate and listen to operators, vendors, and other maintenance personnel to insure maximum utilization of machines and equipment.
- Rebuild machines and overhaul troublesome components and attachments which involve dismantling, inspection, machining and/or replacement of purchased parts.
- Use blueprints and other specifications; uses hand tools, power tools, and precision-measuring instruments.
- Inspect and are capable of troubleshooting machines and equipment to locate areas of concern.
- Technicians must be motivated, selfless handymen with experience in hydraulics, HVAC, electrical, plumbing, framing, welding and/or lighting.
- Know how to operate and assemble machines and equipment.
- May also perform complex duties which include planning and implementation for programmed facilities plans and general maintenance.
- Works under appointed supervision.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Preferred, 3+ years of experience in HVAC diagnostic and repairs.
- Basic electrical 120V to 480V and basic math knowledge.
- Experience in the repair of manual CNC machines, mills, lathes, and drills, preferred
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs.
Job Specific Competencies
Willingness to work in a team environment where individual initiative, accountability, and professional maturity are required
Ability to effectively interface with all levels within the organization
Personal flexibility to accommodate unforeseen tasks that are time sensitive
Strong customer relationship and communication (written and oral) skills.
Proficiency and/or ability to learn new systems.
Excellent time management skills
- Monday – Friday, 6:00 AM – 2:30 PM
- Some overtime on an as-needed basis with manager approval
- Category : Others
- Company Name : TMD Staffing
- Salary : $20.00
- Remote Job? : No