Gpac is partnered with an early stage medical device and nutraceutical company in CA looking to hire a CEO. This small team is looking to go through clinical trial to provide more evidence that their product is extending the life for late stage cancer patients. Experience raising capital to support the clinical trial process and direct product launch experience will be critical.
What makes the team unique:
- Device detects changes in body’s mechanic property monitored through pulse check, which are much faster than structural changes (detectable by CT-Scan, MRI) and changes in blood chemistry (blood tests) in response to outside perturbation.
- The likelihood of a treatment being effective can be given within 3 hours by using this technique. This enables the company to quickly test possible off-label chemical/biological drugs, natural treatments(nutritional/herb products) and provide personalized treatment options to patients.
- Experience running clinical trial of medical equipment
- Experience raising capital to support the clinical trial process, medical device products
- 6 years in senior management as a CEO or COO; startup experience a must.
- Create and implement a roadmap to build and move the company forward to profitability.
- Has had at least one successful product launch in the past 10 years.
- Ensure the financial health of the organization through successful fundraising planning and execution as well as implementation of revenue strategies
- Provide ultimate oversight for annual budgeting, budget preparation, and budget presentation, collaborating with the leadership team
- Transparently and effectively communicate the why, what, and how of strategy and tactics to the team and external stakeholders
- Ensure board members are engaged and board expertise is harnessed, upholding a high standard for good governance and productivity at the board level
- Shape the field’s narrative and norms by contributing to and guiding strategic communications
- Serve as the final point of contact for key partners, including funding partners
- Find and create alignment with leaders across our ecosystem
- Comfortable with ambiguity and uncertainty; the ability to adapt nimbly and lead others through complex situations The company is growing and this role will be key to their success.
- Competitive early stage salary with equity component
- Full benefits package
- Fully Remote position
- Exciting technology
It is an incredible opportunity to grow in a company that is impacting the med device and oncology space.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
- Category : Work from home
- Company Name : Growing People and Companies
- Salary : $150,000-200,000 per year
- Remote Job? : Yes