employer branding facts
A LinkedIn® survey showed that the number 1 obstacle candidates experience when searching for a job is not knowing what it’s like to work at an organization. And that 75% of candidates take into account the employer brand before applying for a job. According to a Deloitte's® study 75% of Americans would not take a job with a company that had a bad reputation.
Employer Branding definition
Employer branding is the process of establishing the reputation of your company as an employer. It is the perception current employees and outsiders have about whether an organization is or isn’t a great place to work. Employer branding is an important part of a company’s hiring strategy and its goals are to attract and retain employees and to enhance a company’s employer brand. An employer brand is not necessarily related to a company’s commercial brand reputation.
Job seekers on the other side of the isle are looking at a company’s employer brand like shoppers evaluating consumer brands before making a purchase. Therefore, we believe that employer branding is a task every employer should be working on in 2021, specially in a post pandemic world where competition for talent is already happening.
Employer Branding Strategy
Defining your employer branding strategy includes the steps, actions and tactics that will lead to your company’s employer branding’s final objective. This objective is usually linked to business needs and corporate global goals. A strategy passes from the definition of objectives to the execution of the plan and the measurement of results. In the middle of your company’s employer branding strategy is the communication of your employer identity, value proposition and employer brand.
Employer Branding Communication
A LinkedIn® survey showed that the number 1 obstacle candidates experience when searching for a job is not knowing what it’s like to work at an organization. The same survey showed that candidates trust 3 times more current company’s employees than the company itself for information about what is like to work in that company, and that 75% of candidates take into account the employer brand before applying for a job. According to a Deloitte’s® study 75% of Americans would not take a job with a company that had a bad reputation.
Based on these and current trends, Jobbinghood.com as the world’s first multimedia job network, has put together a complete Employer Branding communication package for companies in the United States and around the world regardless of company size. The package includes proven techniques and strategies executed by major employers in the past to help companies communicate their brand in an effective and new way.
1. A company video (duration varies depending on the type of video, usually 1-2 minures) showcasing your company’s employer brand. We will produce and design your video, post it on our company videos section, post it on our YouTube channel
2. Your employer page in our Employers Directory. This is your company’s virtual front desk where you will list your company profile, history, description, values, etc. This is also where jobseekers can enter, talk to you via chat, video chat or voice, send you their resume or just learn more about your company. Job seekers can also complete a personality test and send the results to you if you request it.
3. An exclusive employer Chat Account to let you connect and attract talent 24/7. With this account you can assign an agent within your company or hire us to be your agent to talk to job seeker’s on your behalf.
4. An article about your company on our Jobs Magazine. We will run an article on our Job Magazine about your company. You can send us the article or we can write it for you. This PR will also be distributed to more than 195 premium news outlets, including ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC
5. Unlimited articles, videos or testimonials by your company employees to tell their story or about their experience working in your company.
6. Unlimited job posting in our Job search section. Post all your job ads in our jobs section. Our job ads come with a chat account to interact live with job seekers.
To get started with this package and to get a quote please contact us here