At Concentrix we are fanatical about our staff and clients.
We are tenacious in our pursuit of excellence and of high quality service.
We’re not afraid of being bold and disruptive in the marketplace and we like shaking things up.
We take our values seriously and they are threaded into everything that we do – we are ONE CONCENTRIX.
Join us and BE the Difference for the world’s best brands!
- A high energy, positive individual who takes ownership of customer interactions with a dedication to provide the right solutions for their product needs.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Demonstrated telephone skills, including the ability to use the phone system and to control call direction and duration.
- Demonstrated ability to write in the local and regional languages as well as English.
- Excellent verbal communication skills, including clear, crisp speech.
- Excellent judgment and decision-making skills.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a high level of customer service and to respond promptly and effectively to customer concerns or issues; experience using a CRM system logging customer queries.
- Recognized local education qualification equivalent to a high school diploma, college degree preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to type at least twenty-five (25) words per minute. Supplier will validate each Advisor’s ability to type at least twenty-five (25) words per minute by a standardized typing test provided by the Supplier.
- Strong basic foundation using computer hardware and software.
- Experience providing sales and/or customer service in a previous role for 1-2 years.
- Good listening skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Empathetic and Customer Focused
- Self Starters
- Attention to Detail
- Mature enough to sustain through initial learning curve
- Experience in high-volume Contact Centers or Call Centers
- Communicate effectively and succinctly
- Deal with ambiguity effectively
- Ability to Problem Solve
- Ability to handle fast pace inbound Call Center environment.
- Product Sales Specialists should also possess prior sales experience, motivated by specific revenue goals and metrics accomplishment.
- Category : Customer Service
- Salary : $1.00
- Valid Through : 2021-09-28 12:00:00
- Company Name : Concentrix