We are currently searching for a Senior Project Manager from the Structural Engineering industry. The position is located in Houston, Texas. Client projects consist of; Buildings, Infrastructure, Forensics, Energy, and several others.
- Well-respected in the area for working on large and impactful projects for Houston and surrounding counties.
- Multi-discipline, various industry expertise and client portfolio.
- Reputation has been top-notch, with 25+ years of local community involvement.
- You will be working alongside other Project Managers, Engineers, and overseeing a team.
- Compensation is TOP of the leaderboard for this market. This will be dependent on the experience you bring.
- Texas Licensed Professional Engineer.
- 5+ years of experience in a role that involved project management.
- Related experience in structural design for one or more of the following projects; buildings, industrial, infrastructure, forensics, historical preservation, and others.
- Local experience is a plus. Though if you are relocating, you will still be considered.
For immediate consideration please email me at [ Link Removed ] , including your resume and availability for a phone call. My name is Brayden Townsend. I am a Senior Recruiter, and this is a company that has chosen to partner with us to have the position filled. Your resume will not be sent anywhere prior to you knowing who our clients are. All inquiries are 100% confidential. You can find me on LinkedIn! I look forward to receiving your application.
gpac | Senior Recruiter
[ Link Removed ]
C/T: [ Phone number blocked ]
keywords; structural engineering, structural project manager, senior structural engineer, buildings design.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
- Category : Administrative
- Salary : $1.00
- Valid Through : 2021-10-20 12:00:00
- Company Name : GPAC