Job Title :
Sr. Software Engineer – UHG IT
No of Openings :
Position Type :
Master Job Title :
Type of project :
Branch Code :
Projected Start Date :
Projected End Date :
Vendor Pay Rate : 40$/hr on W2
Vendor Pay Rate Low :
Client Company :
UHG UnitedHealth Group IT
Zip Code :
Report To :
Required Skills :
Angular, 3-5 Years
Typescript, 3-5 Years
GraphQL, 2-4 Years
Development in a Cloud environment, 3-5 years
Working knowledge of CI/CD pipelines, 3-5 years
Basic Qualifications :
1. Full-stack developer.
2. Hands-on coding skills to solve complex areas of the application and complex defects
3. Excellent working knowledge of Angular, Typescript, Serverless functions, API Development, GraphQL, Jasmine /Karma scripts, Azure Cloud.
4. Knowledge and understanding of design patterns and concepts.
5. Solid background in applications development methodologies, agile, and other IT industry standards.
6. Solid technical skills and background needed to support the oversight of development and management of complex multi-platform environments.
7. Extremely organized with a strong sense of priority, urgency, and commitment to deadlines
8. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including strong interpretive skills, as well as the ability to effectively present, negotiate, influence, and build consensus
9. DevOps experience.
Additional Skills :
Previous experience in the healthcare industry or experience in working with big big teams in a large enterprise setting will get us a win here.
Job Description :
OCM 2.0 platform is a cloud-based application platform that the developers leverage to develop clinical micro products meant to address members’ health care. A US State has its health plan moving over into Optum Clinical Platform, from their existing legacy IT assets. The migration involves engineering/development work, involving Angular, GraphQL, Kafka, Kubernetes, Java Spring Boot, etc.
Team Structure: 1 Product Owner, 1 Engineering Lead and 4 Developers/Engineers.
Designing and developing Web based applications
Developing Web services and endpoints
Working on Enterprise Services and layers
Working with multiple data sources and domain
Interfacing with multiple cross application teams for integration
Write & Automate Quality Engineering scripts (Acceptance Test driven development enviroment) for testing
Able to perform development work related to data streaming (ex: Kafka)
Able to perform reporting related Development work (ex: AG Grid)
Shift time: 8AM-5PM.
- Category : Information Technology & Telecom
- Salary : $40.00 per hour
- Valid Through : 2021-10-21 12:00:00
- Company Name : Siri InfoSolutions Inc