BlueOptima’s vision is to become the global reference for the optimisation of the performance of Software Engineers across all industries.
We provide industry-leading objective metrics in software development. We enable large organisations to deliver better software, faster and at lower cost, with technology that pushes the limits of what has been done before.
We are a global company which has consistently doubled in headcount and revenue YoY, with no external investment. We currently are located in 4 countries: London, Mexico, India and the US. A total number of 200+ employees (and increasing every day) from 34 different nationalities and with over 25 languages spoken.
We promote an open minded environment and encourage our employees to create their own success story in this high performance environment.
We are looking for an Implementation Manager to lead our pilot delivery process ensuring the successful onboarding of new clients and their value realisation.
Based in Phoenix, the Implementation Manager will support the sales team by working directly with clients to understand their success criteria and demonstrate return on investment through detailed analysis.
Reporting to the Global Head of Customer Success & Delivery, you will drive new initiatives and process improvements to achieve KPIs. You will be passionate about providing exceptional experience to clients, directly helping them through the onboarding process.
- Support pilot owners throughout the client onboarding process, monitoring the progress of the implementation checklist and achieving key milestones in a structured way.
- Consult with clients on their business problems and pilot success criteria, translating them into analysis which showcases the value of BlueOptima.
- Bespoke analysis using data visualisation tools.
- Ensure consistency in delivery, reducing the onboarding time and average duration.
- Act as a point of escalation internally and to clients during the onboarding, bringing a mature approach to resolve issues.
- Participate in presentations to C-Level executives.
- Degree in a technology-related discipline.
- Experience working directly with clients.
- Detail-oriented and proactive problem-solver.
- Drive and motivation to succeed.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Goal-driven attitude and desire to deliver client solutions in an enterprise setting.
- Good self-management and organisation to balance time across multiple clients.
- Experience with data visualisation tools is preferred, but not essential.
Why join our team?
Culture and Growth:
Global team with a creative, innovative and welcoming mindset
We offer the opportunity to work with a range of innovative software products with a strong value proposition in a major growth industry
Rapid career growth
The chance to be a visible contributor to the company’s success
Freedom to create your own success story in a high performance environment.
Training and Personal Development Plans for each employee
- 32 days of holidays (including public holidays)
- Medical Insurance package (80% up to $600 USD/month – extended to family)
- Modern office with free drinks and snacks
- Top of the line equipment (i.e. laptop, headset, desk gaming monitor)
- International travel opportunities & Global MeetUp
- Flexible Work from Home – 2 days remote a week
- Flexible Work from Long Distance – 4 weeks a year
- 12 Weeks Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Pet friendly office
Salary: $92,000-$102,000 (OTE)
Stay connected with us on or keep an eye on our for future opportunities!
- Category : Customer Service
- Salary : $80,000-90,000 per year
- Company Name : BlueOptima