Accolade provides personalized health and benefits solutions designed to empower every person to live their healthiest life. We help millions of people and their employers navigate the complexities of the healthcare system with empathy, expertise and through exceptional service while supporting them in lowering the cost of care and improving health outcomes. Accolade blends technology-enabled health and benefits solutions, specialized support from Accolade Health Assistants® and Clinicians and access to expert medical opinion services for high-cost treatment decisions. We consistently receive consumer satisfaction ratings over 90 percent and have been recognized by Inc. Magazine as a Top Place to Work 2020 and Business Intelligence for Excellence in Customer Service 2020. Please visit us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook and at .
The Software Engineer III is responsible for the design, development, and operation of services and/or web applications. As a valuable member of the team, you will drive multiple product features, deliver them with high quality and work as part of a full stack team to monitor and operate your services in production.
A day in the life…
- Work with Product and Development teams to define scope and requirements
- Effectively Design, Architect and plan the delivery of the proposed scope
- Deploy, monitor, and support software using cloud services and tools such as Amazon Web Services, GitHub, Jenkinks, Kibana, and NewRelic.
- Help with recruitment of prospective team members, as well as mentor fellow engineers
- Responsible for meeting expectations and deliverables on time with high quality for team and as an individual.
- Effectively communicate the status, manage expectations for the stake holders, demonstrates creative, technical, and analytical skills
- Demonstrates ability to communicate effectively in the areas of technical ownership
- Be constantly striving to grow and develop inter-personal and technical skills
What we are looking for…
- 5 years of experience in designing, architecting, and developing scalable services utilizing micro-service backend and/or web frontend technologies
- Solid understanding of full stack web development using Open Source and Cloud Technologies
- Ability to marry business APIs with UX designs to build performant UI using React, node, etc.
- Strong foundation on Modern DevOps culture
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Experience in building and working in a highly agile, collaborative, innovative, flexible environment.
- Experience in Healthcare especially with HIPAA compliance system is preferred
Desired Personal Characteristics:
- An excellent engineer with a “can-do” attitude
- Hands-on, detail-oriented, methodical & inquisitive
- A motivated self-starter with a solid level of experience that quickly grasps complex challenges
- A skillful communicator with experience working with technical management teams
- A strong customer focus and metrics driven
- Fantastic collaborator, team player, negotiator, and influencer
- Fast fail entrepreneurial and innovative spirit
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment where continuous improvement is the norm and the bar for quality is extremely high
- Excited by the challenges of working in a product team undergoing rapid growth serving millions of customers
Where permitted by applicable law, candidates must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered, if not currently employed by Accolade, Inc. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified employees with disabilities or for a sincerely held religious belief.
Please note that a request for exemption due to a personal preference not to receive a vaccine is not protected by law. All requests for exemptions from this mandate shall be directed to the Company recruiter who shall route the request to the Company’s human resources department.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Category : Information Technology & Telecom
- Salary : $98,500-157,600 per year
- Valid Through : 2021-10-21 12:00:00
- Company Name : Accolade, inc