If you are looking for a place where you’ll be challenged to learn, grow, and truly make an impact, we invite you to explore opportunities with our team in Houston. We are looking for lead software developers to design, develop, and deliver enterprise-level applications. You will have an opportunity to expand your knowledge of full software development life cycle, gain direct client exposure, and grow junior team members.
Pariveda is not your average technology consulting firm. Our focus on people is the key to our success and our mission is to grow you towards your highest potential. We don’t measure one’s worth by the hours they log but rather by their individual growth. We live and celebrate our values by supporting and caring for the whole person, operating transparently, and being curious and unafraid to ask questions. To learn more about our culture and what you can expect at Pariveda, review our – the behaviors that show who we are.
You Can Expect To:
As a lead software engineer, you will build custom solutions using a variety of technologies. You will work in small, collaborative teams, while partnering with clients to implement real-world solutions for their complex problems.
- Grow your career with the support and guidance of a dedicated mentor and a clearly defined, individualized career path. You will be eligible for promotion every 12 months
- Lead small Pariveda teams and help teammates develop their skills and careers
- Diagnose and solve complex problems for Fortune-500 clients in a variety of industries
- Execute projects from start to finish and get exposure to all roles throughout the SDLC (manage projects, estimate, gather requirements, architect, develop, test, and deliver)
- Present findings, solutions, and demos to audiences including senior executives and stakeholders
- Actively engage in our culture of continuous learning, personal and professional development, and lead community service and social gathering events
- Work with smart, humble, and supportive people
We Look For:
- 3+ years of hands-on software development experience
- Experience with technical leadership such as coaching others and/or leading pieces of projects (estimating/assigning tasks, putting together timelines, requirements gathering, design, etc.)
- Client facing or consulting experience highly preferred
- Skilled problem solvers with the desire and proven ability to create and implement innovative solutions
- Adaptable attitude, able to balance multiple responsibilities, and adjust to varied environments
- Ability to explain and present concepts to technical and non-technical audiences
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Math, Engineering, or comparable experience
- Legally authorized to work for any company in the United States without sponsorship
- Transparent and Equitable Salary. The salary range for this position starts at $105,400 annually. Actual salaries may vary based on factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance.
- Exceptional 401k – 4% company match
- Company Ownership through Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) from your very first day at Pariveda
- Plenty of Paid Time Off – 4 weeks of vacation time, 10 holidays, 1 floating holiday
- Paid sabbatical after 5 years of service for Principal levels and above
- Paid parental leave
- Excellent Healthcare and Wellness
- 100% company paid premiums for you and your family (medical, dental, vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
Pariveda Solutions aspires that our employee diversity is representative of the markets in which we serve. Employment decisions are based solely on merit and business needs and not on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship status (if authorized to work in the U.S.), uniform service member, military or veteran status, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability including HIV or AIDS, medical condition, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
- Category : Information Technology & Telecom
- Salary : $105,400 per year
- Company Name : Pariveda Solutions