Everlight Solar is seeking a talented Software Developer to serve as a member of the software development team. You will aid in the innovation and creation of company software and programs, work alongside a team of programmers to code programs that meet the needs of the company, and seek to facilitate the proper design and implementation of software.
This is a role for Apple power-users, must know iWork and be skilled with iOS and macOS.
Everlight Solar is a rapidly growing company and the leader of solar energy in the Midwest. We offer a unique experience that fosters individual growth and rewards performance. Our culture at Everlight is extremely important to us. The work environment is fast-paced and dynamic. We value teamwork, quality, innovation, and customer success. Our ideal candidate is self-motivated, detail-oriented, has excellent problem-solving abilities, is passionate about delivering results on-time, exceeding expectations, and ensuring success for our teams.
- Collaborate with team members to determine best practices and requirements for software
- Researching, designing, implementing and managing software programs
- Testing and evaluating new programs
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications
- Writing and implementing efficient code
- Determining operational practicality
- Deploying software tools, processes and metrics
- Maintaining and upgrading existing systems
- 3-5 years work experience with application and software development
- Experience developing customer-facing interfaces
- Advanced knowledge of APIs and Chrome Extensions
- Good communication skills
- Ability to problem solve high-level software and application issues
- Apple Mac user required
- Swift experience REQUIRED
- Education in computer science field preferred
Salary: $60,000-65,000/ year
Everlight Solar is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity of all types and are excited to work with talented individuals from a wide range of backgrounds. Everlight is committed to inclusion and we invite people of any race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or sex, age groups (18+), and levels of education to apply. Authorized to work in the US and background check required.
- Category : Information Technology & Telecom
- Salary : $60,000-65,000 per year
- Company Name : Everlight Solar