Join a growing technology and custom apparel company as their 100% Senior Software Engineer.
- $180,000 to $200,000
- Founded in the early 2000s
- 500,000+ Customers
- 250+ Employees
- 80+ Locations Nationwide
Benefits & Perks:
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401K with company match
- Life Insurance at no cost
- Employee discount on our apparel
- Plus more…
Important Note : You must be authorized to work in the USA without any work restrictions, now and in the future, to be considered.
The Senior Software Engineer will be responsible for full stack development serving as one of the most senior members of a development team.
- Work with various teams to integrate back-end systems with current and future product offerings.
- Willing to experiment and try new things, especially when it comes to development.
Successful Senior Software Engineer applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered:
✅ Experience working at a product-oriented company versus consulting/agency.
✅ Experience with AWS, CI/CD, MySQL, and PostgreSQL
✅ Experience working in a startup culture environment.
Your application will be reviewed by a real human. Feedback will be provided. Your patience is appreciated.
1️⃣ Video Interview with Founder & CEO (60-minutes)
2️⃣ Video Interview with CTO (60-minutes)
3️⃣ Decision (No criminal background or drug check)
- Category : Information Technology & Telecom
- Salary : $180,000-200,000 per year
- Company Name : IT Pros