DefinedCrowd empowers its enterprise customers by providing high-quality training data and an overarching infrastructure of solutions for artificial intelligence, all focusing on making AI smarter. The company sources, structures, and enriches datasets that empower their enterprise clients to launch AI products faster and with quality.
The Senior Sales Account Executive will have the primary responsibility of acquiring, supporting and growing our sales pipeline. You will work with Divisional Vice Presidents and lines of business within customer organizations to understand challenges and find opportunities where DefinedCrowd’s translation, speech, NLP, QoE and Off the Shelf data can add value. You will leverage your enterprise selling skills, past relationships, and a strong work effort to drive new business and grow existing business.
Our new Senior Sales Account Executive is a passionate advocate for Artificial Intelligence and the role of data to aid enterprise customers in their digital transformation journeys. You’re technically astute, with a strong ability to engage with executives frequently. You’re creative and analytical and have a proven edge for building engaging go-to-market plans that can speak seamlessly to all stakeholders. You enjoy the detail but see the bigger picture, harnessing your product knowledge to create the best solutions as you communicate with our new customers. You are determined and collaborative, you enjoy working in fast paced environments and thrive to drive others in the team.
- Grow current accounts, identify prospects, diagnose needs, prescribe solutions, negotiate, and problem-solve to build and meet customers’ demand.
- Identify, engage and close business within the world’s largest companies to support their data needs.
- Position yourself as an expert by understanding customer needs and helping them drive value from DefinedCrowd.
- Collaborate with internal divisions (e.g., product, sales engineering, customer success & operations) and colleagues to provide a use case and product feedback, develop fresh approaches to utilizing the system, understand winning strategies, and champion sustained success.
- Serve as a key member of the sales team in helping to drive market and technical strategy.
- Understand the technical considerations, contracting requirements, and certifications needed in heavily regulated verticals.
- Set a strategic sales plan for your target markets and ensure it’s in line with DefinedCrowd’s strategic direction.
What We Value
- Minimum 5-7 years of technology or enterprise sales experience with leading technology companies.
- Experience with AI, ML and NLP, data and transformation tools.
- A drive for operational excellence, with proven ability to effectively utilize your own time
- Passion to demonstrate the power of technology to help tackle some of the most important business challenges.
- A powerful understanding of the value of building trusted relationships and setting expectations with your customers, prospects, partners, and peers.
- Expert communication skills with customers in verbal and written formats.
- A track record for exceeding quota and closing annual subscriptions exceeding $100k.
- Self-motivation, a sense of urgency, an ability to multi-task and work many sales opportunities simultaneously.
- Experience working in a fast-growing startup.
- High energy, positive attitude, well respected by peers, delivers results.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience. Technical degree and/or experience. Bonus: MBA and/or Masters.
Why Join Us?
You spend a lot of your time at work, so it should be challenging, fun and interesting. At DefinedCrowd, it will be all of those things and more. Here’s what we offer:
- A unique culture, healthy working environment, and a flexible working schedule
- Excellent career development opportunities in a high growth company
- Access to an excellent compensation and benefits package
- Comprehensive health coverage
- Equity awards based on tenure
- An international and diverse team, representing more than 30+ nationalities at our 4 locations
- Global mobility and relocation support with the help of our specialized team
- Continuous training opportunities leveraging hand-on workshops and formal development opportunities.
DefinedCrowd offers a platform with multiple data delivery options that leverages machine learning technology and human intelligence to deliver quality-guaranteed training data for AI systems. The platform offers self-service and fully customizable solutions that deliver high-quality project-specific training data, enabling AI products reach market quicker. It is this business model that has allowed DefinedCrowd to raise a total of $63.6M in funding over 4 rounds. Our value proposition is quality, privacy, speed and scale, covering more than 50 different languages. With strong expertise in speech and natural language processing technologies, we have been serving AI companies and Fortune 500 companies since day one. DefinedCrowd was founded in Seattle and has offices in Lisbon, Porto and Tokyo.
- Category : Accounting-Finance
- Salary : $120,000-150,000 per year
- Valid Through : 2021-10-05 12:00:00
- Company Name : DefinedCrowd Corporation