Internal Assignment Opportunity
goeasy is looking for a self-motivated, high performing and charismatic Senior Manager, Customer Service (1 Year Contract) that can lead and manage a team of Team Managers and Customer Service Representatives to reach and exceed performance metrics. The Senior Manager has the responsibility for driving individual and team results through the delivery of training and coaching from inspired leadership while enabling engagement and inspiring knowledge and skill development. As the Senior Manager, Customer service you will ensure that call center dynamics and the organization’s values are the foundations of our business practices.
If you are a resulted-oriented leader interested in advancing your career, join us and make your work matter.
- Determines the strategic direction of the Service Team
- Sets department goals and provides guidance to the Team Managers and staff to successfully achieve these goals.
- Lead and Motivate the Team Managers to ensure customer experience is paramount, while reaching and exceeding all service-related metrics (Service and telephony KPI’s)
- Set strategic performance targets to ensure Customer Experience is prioritized, while also maintaining strong understanding and facilitation of cross sales, referrals, reducing customer turnover, etc.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the National Shared Services Centre
- Review individual staff performance through scorecard review, training, one on one coaching, etc.
- Identify training needs and ensure optimal plans are in place to meet training objectives
- Manage intraday team results and individual contributions, making necessary adjustments within a call center workforce management framework
- 3-5 Years’ experience a leading large service and/or sales team at goeasy (large branch or at Regional Manager level)
- Post-Secondary Education preferred
- Proven track record as a strategic manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and leadership skills
- Experience in a people leadership role is a strong asset
- Experience in a call center capacity is considered a strong asset
- Ability to execute and deliver expected results within tight deadlines
- Strong oral and written communication with an ability to deliver constructive feedback that inspires engagement and improved performance
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to understand complex data and to make recommendations for process and/or staffing changes based on customer demand for greater business efficiencies and effectiveness
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
goeasy is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, goeasy is committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout Canada. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability and we will work with you to address your needs.
To be considered for hire, you will be need to successfully pass a criminal background check, credit check, and validation of your work experience. You will be able to provide schedule flexibility to ensure that the location’s hours can be covered to meet our customer’s needs – details by location will be discussed in the interview process.
We thank all interested applicants, however we will only be contacting those for interview who possess the skills and qualifications outlined above.
- Category : Customer Service
- Salary : $1.00
- Company Name : Goeasy