Additional Locations: US-NC-Charlotte; US-NC-Greensboro; US-NC-Winston Salem
Diversity – Innovation – Caring – Global Collaboration – Winning Spirit – High Performance
At Boston Scientific, we’ll give you the opportunity to harness all that’s within you by working in teams of diverse and high-performing employees, tackling some of the most important health industry challenges. With access to the latest tools, information and training, we’ll help you in advancing your skills and career. Here, you’ll be supported in progressing – whatever your ambitions.
About the Role
The Field Marketing Specialist is a role within Sales that drives Therapy Awareness programs for pipeline growth within an assigned market. This position ensures the region engages in the most up to date products, tools and program delivery with physicians and patients. Field Marketing Specialists collaborate with internal and external contacts to leverage digital solution tools to drive efficient patient and customer experiences. Success is defined as achieving key metrics for each program in collaboration with field teams.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop and cultivate long term customer relationships in targeted accounts
- Act as subject matter expert to sales team for pain franchise field marketing programs
- Expand referral market awareness based on market data
- Proactively generates and nurtures independent leads to fill the patient funnel for assigned accounts
- Drive adoption of digital insights in assigned accounts
- Plans, organizes, and prioritizes own daily work routine to meet established schedule.
- Cultivates a wide range of internal business relationships and an external network of resources to facilitate completion of tasks.
- Drive customized Patient and Physician field marketing programs
- Create a liaison role between National Marketing Manager and Pain Solutions Sales teams
- Engage in the most up-to-date Neuromodulation products, tools, program delivery with physicians and patients
- Obtain input and provide feedback to Marketing on requirements and improvement opportunities from external customers
- Understand and share competitive intelligence with Marketing and Sales Management
- Maintain up-to-date records using SalesForce as determined by Management
- Prepare and submit weekly activity reports as required
- Attends and participates in sales meetings, training programs, conventions, and trade shows
- Up to 30% travel, including overnight travel
What we’re looking for in you:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 7+ years’ work experience in a marketing, sales and/or clinical role or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Medical device/Pharmaceutical sales and/or clinical education experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing, Biology, Kinesiology or other science field.
Requisition ID: 508787
As a leader in medical science for more than 40 years, we are committed to solving the challenges that matter most – united by a deep caring for human life. Our mission to advance science for life is about transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve patient lives, create value for our customers, and support our employees and the communities in which we operate. Now more than ever, we have a responsibility to apply those values to everything we do – as a global business and as a global corporate citizen.
So, choosing a career with Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) isn’t just business, it’s personal. And if you’re a natural problem-solver with the imagination, determination, and spirit to make a meaningful difference to people worldwide, we encourage you to apply and look forward to connecting with you!
At Boston Scientific, we recognize that nurturing a diverse and inclusive workplace helps us be more innovative and it is important in our work of advancing science for life and improving patient health. That is why we stand for inclusion, equality, and opportunity for all. By embracing the richness of our unique backgrounds and perspectives, we create a better, more rewarding place for our employees to work and reflect the patients, customers, and communities we serve. Boston Scientific is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Boston Scientific maintains a drug-free workplace. Pursuant to Va. Code § 2.2-4312 (2000), Boston Scientific is providing notification that the unlawful manufacture, sale, distribution, dispensation, possession, or use of a controlled substance or marijuana is prohibited in the workplace and that violations will result in disciplinary action up to and including termination.
- Category : Information Technology & Telecom
- Salary : $1.00
- Valid Through : 2021-10-13 12:00:00
- Company Name : Boston Scientific