Senior Administrative Assistant
We are interested in working with an outstanding administrative professional who thinks critically and is driven to achieve high-quality results.
Counter will consider candidates who
- have at least four years full-time work experience as an executive or administrative assistant;
- are a Certified Administrative Professional (CCAP or CAP) or have a Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce or Business Administration;
- have a Microsoft Office specialist (MOS) certification or equivalent experience using Office; and
- live in Ontario and are eligible to work in Canada.
WhO You Are
You want to join a team focused on delivering exceptional litigation results and experiences. You understand how your work – even the little things – affects the team’s and client’s experience and result. You are an integral and respected team member.
You take pride in your work. You don’t stop at the first roadblock or “good enough” solution. You think deeply and want to contribute value. You work independently and take initiative. You don’t need to be told how to do something. You are a great communicator and assertively ask for what you need.
Who We Are
We are purpose-driven to deliver superior litigation outcomes and experiences. We want to add team members who are energized and capable of making progress toward that purpose.
We see that we will not achieve our purpose without equity, diversity, and inclusion. We believe that we increase our collective intelligence when the people on our team have different interests, backgrounds, and experiences. We see that equity, diversity, and inclusion are critical to seeing and thinking in new ways and delivering superior litigation outcomes.
Every Counterpart energizes and divides their time between a few different roles, and we’ll invite you to do the same. Here are some accountabilities that we expect that the successful candidate will deliver.
- Organizing appointments and delivering smooth online and in-person meeting experiences, including recording meeting notes and organizing follow-ups
- Triaging and scanning incoming mail to the applicable role
- Answering phone calls and connecting callers to the best person or resource
- Coordinating and filing paperwork related to workplace and insurance compliance
- Managing in-house knowledge sharing database
- Posting job ads and assisting with hiring
- Completing projects and tasks outsources from other roles
- Researching potential solutions and comparing options to recommend the best path
- Selecting and managing external contractors and providers
- Category : Administrative
- Salary : $1.00
- Company Name : Counter Tax Lawyers