CliftonLarsonAllen, LLP is searching for a Senior Accountant with Non-Profit experience, to join our Shared Services Center practice. This role is a 100% remote based opportunity!
As a member of CLA’s Shared Service Center team, you will work in a collaborative team environment providing customized accounting services to a variety of clients so they can focus on managing their organizations and making a difference. The Senior Accountant is accountable for identifying and implementing best accounting practices, completing complex accounting tasks, and providing leadership, industry expertise, and review for Junior and Staff Accountants.
- Develops internal control policies, guidelines, and procedures for activities such as budget administration, cash and credit management, and accounting.
- Coordinates and directs the financial planning, budgeting, procurement, or investment activities for all or part of an organization.
- Monitors and evaluates the performance of accounting and other financial staff, recommending and implementing actions.
- Prepare financial information.
- Advise management on short-term and long-term financial objectives, policies, and actions.
- Prepare, or direct preparation of financial statements, business activity reports, financial position forecasts, budgets, or reports required by regulatory agencies.
- Evaluate needs for procurement of funds and investment of surpluses and make appropriate recommendations.
- Maintains knowledge of client’s organizational policies and procedures, federal and state policies and directives, and current accounting standards. Develop and maintain a thorough working knowledge of accounting software packages.
- BA/BS degree in accounting or related field required
- 3+ years experience as a staff accountant in a public accounting or professional services environment desired.
- Previous accounting experience within the non-profit industry is strongly preferred.
- Skills in mentoring/coaching others.
- Proficiency and aptitude for applicable software (QuickBooks, Microsoft Excel, etc), is strongly preferred.
CLA exists to create opportunities for our people, our clients, and our communities. We are a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability status, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Category : Accounting-Finance
- Salary : $1.00
- Company Name : CliftonLarsonAllen