The RN is a licensed professional who delivers patient-family-centered care in a culturally competent manner utilizing evidence-based standards of quality, safety, and service while ensuring the appropriate care for all age groups in the specific population of the unit. The RN demonstrates the following core competencies and behaviors: nursing process, technical skills, communication, critical thinking, interpersonal skills, flexibility, organizational skills, accountability and leadership.
Estimated pay range for this position is $32 – $44 / hour depending on experience.
Bachelor’s degree in Nursing – BSN preferred. RNs hired with an Associates degree have 5 years to complete the BSN degree.
Qualified candidates must have:
- ED RN experience.
- Current Florida RN license required
- BLS for healthcare providers, ACLS and PALS required
- Category : Medical & Healthcare
- Salary : $32.00-44.00 per hour
- Company Name : Baptist Health South Florida