We are currently seeking a friendly, reliable, and professional Receptionist to work at a high profile company’s fitness center located in Los Angeles, CA.
- Greet members and guests as they enter the facility with exceptional customer service.
- Respond to member/guest suggestions, concerns, and complaints in a timely, professional, and consistent manner and escalate to management as needed.
- Handle account inquiries and payments; fulfill front desk administrative duties.
- Ensure facility cleanliness and manage inventory of supplies/retail products.
- Must have the customer skills to network, engage, and interact with all clients, guests, and participants.
- Prior experience as a receptionist, clerk, secretary or related customer service environment required.
- Competency in basic computer skills, email Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook) and web applications.
- Must have current CPR/AED and First Aid certifications within the first four weeks of date of hire if shift schedule causes individual to be the sole Plus One team member in the facility.
- Must speak professionally using appropriate vocabulary and grammar to obtain and relay information to and from clients and guests.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, other office procedures and terminology.
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. Plus One, an Optum Company will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance.
Plus One, part of the Optum Workplace Well-being portfolio of services, provides fitness and well-being services to clients across a broad range of industries, driving employee engagement in health and wellness programs. Our services include fitness, nutrition, ergonomics, wellness coaching and health promotion. Our team members believe that the most effective way to help people adopt a healthier lifestyle is through personal connections infused with hospitality, empathy and a lot of fun.
Perks of working at Plus One, an Optum company:
- Competitive compensation, with opportunities for career growth nationwide
- Energetic atmosphere that promotes a work/life balance with a flexible schedule and weekends off
- Health and life insurance for eligible team members
- Disability and voluntary benefits for eligible team members
- Paid time off for eligible team members
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Access to state of the art facilities with functional training areas and top-of-the line strength and cardio equipment
- Continuous internal growth and career development with free continuing education opportunities and credits
- FREE CPR/AED re-certification
- Exclusive company discounts on select services, products, conferences and events
- Qualified transportation and parking benefit
Plus One, an Optum company, is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs, our website www.plusone.com or our Facebook and LinkedIn pages.
- Category : Customer Service
- Salary : $1.00
- Company Name : Plus One an Optum Company