The Junior League of Monroe is seeking a part-time bookkeeper/administrative assistant in Monroe, LA. This is an onsite, part-time position from 8:30 am – 2:30 pm, Monday through Thursday.
The desired individual will be responsible for general office activities (answer phones, emails, and greet visitors, etc..), providing administrative support to the JLM President, President-Elect, and Board of Directors, and performing a variety of bookkeeping and accounting duties in QuickBooks and Excel. This position is responsible for financial record keeping and transactions including accounts payable, receivables, and the general ledger as well as maintaining membership data and serving as a liaison to the Association of Junior Leagues International (AJLI).
- Min. 3 years of professional experience, preferably as a bookkeeper and/or administrative assistant
- Experienced in QuickBooks and has a solid understanding of basic accounting principles
- Proficient in Excel
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Category : Administrative
- Salary : $1.00
- Valid Through : 2021-10-13 12:00:00
- Company Name : Vaco