The Oncology Nurse provides comprehensive nursing care in the community setting that assists patients to achieve optimum health and quality of life.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that eligible patients are enrolled in the program(s) in a timely manner and in accordance with the project workflow and timelines.
- Educate patients and their caregivers on the disease and treatment
- Coordinate between patients, their caregivers, physicians and different service providers
- Conduct the Patient Needs Assessment Tool (PNAT)
- Accompany the patient to receive their services, as needed
- Ensure that current patients receive their drugs quickly and efficiently.
- Prepare timely monitoring reports (monthly) with patient numbers and logistics as well as quality assurance reports (quarterly). This includes monitoring and tracking patient files in collaboration with Axios staff in “real-time” as patients proceed through the program.
- Maintain and update electronic Program files, including patient and quality assurance data.
- Attend and complete Adverse Event Reporting and product training provided by the client.
- Conduct administrative duties.
- Working closely with the Patient care Lead in Mexico and other team members within the Axios Group
- Application of job Knowledge
- Concern for Order and Quality
- Adaptability and flexibility
Educational Background and Experience
- A BS Degree in Nursing is required
- At least 2 years of working experience in a hospital setting
- Good command of English and Spanish
- Demonstrate clinical nursing knowledge and experience in providing direct patient care
- The position is based in our regional office, and it does entail frequent travel to Clients and partners who may be outside your designated region
- Flexibility to travel as well as working hours is essential
- Category : Medical & Healthcare
- Salary : $1.00
- Company Name : Axios International