Construction Laborer/Driller Assistant
Parratt-Wolff, Inc., a Geotechnical and Environmental drilling firm with offices in Central NY, PA and NC is seeking hard-working laborers ready to jumpstart a CAREER in the drilling industry. Join our rapidly expanding 100% employee-owned company as a Drillers Assistant and receive on the job training in a position with a career track.
We offer an experience-based sign on bonus and very competitive wages and benefits.
Expected Hours of Work:
Stable year-round work regularly offers 40 hours with frequent overtime opportunities.
CAREER OPPORTUNITY IN THE DRILLING FIELD: Parratt-Wolff, Inc. has an established career path to ensure your success.
- We will train qualified applicants who are dependable, hardworking and willing to learn.
- A construction background or mechanical background is helpful, but not mandatory.
- This is an entry level position as a Driller’s Assistant with opportunity for growth
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work alongside licensed driller to support all aspects of drilling operations.
- Indoor and outdoor work in all weather conditions
- Work with and around heavy machinery
- Loud conditions
- Physically demanding
- Wearing the appropriate PPE when required
- $18 – $20/hr. depending on experience
- $1,000 – $2,000 sign on bonus depending on experience
- We will help train you obtain your CDL A or B license.
- Health Insurance (Physical, Dental, Vision and Aflac)
- Health Savings Account and Flex Spending
- Retirement Program – Employee Stock Ownership Plan & 401K
- Per Diem Program
- Company paid Hotel Rooms When on Travel
- Tools and Equipment Provided (Including all PPE)
- Paid time off including 1st year
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have valid Drivers’ license and clean driving record.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Candidate must be able to lift over 50 pounds.
- CDL A or B and OSHA Hazwoper Training is a plus.
- Pre-employment background check, physical and drug screen required
- Annual physicals and drug tests provided as well as mandated random drug tests.
This position requires travel Monday through Friday with some opportunity for weekend work.
Parratt-Wolff is committed to equal opportunity for all, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected characteristic. Parratt-Wolff will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.
- Category : Construction
- Salary : $18.00-20.00 per hour
- Company Name : Parratt - Wolff