Job Description Summary
Summary: This position is accountable for the following areas: Accounting decision consistent with Casino Operations standards, policies, and procedures. Assisting in planning, leadership, organizing, and follow-ups in the following areas: Office procedures, vendor invoicing, computer data entries, and shortage controls. Setting the proper example for co-workers in terms of professionalism, attitude, and teamwork in the areas of customer service and casino operations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: * Customer service to include handling and screening of telephone calls.
- Effectively prioritize and organize office tasks to be accomplished.
- Security of all casino assets. Control of casino cash fund, and inventories. Audit shift reports.
- Accurate and effective completion of all casino paper work. Casino daily report. Casino daily purchases. Mark-up/mark-down inventory adjustments. Auditing and completing of casino payroll records.
- Vendor control and invoice handling.
- Ordering, to maintain an effective in-stock position of office supplies.
- Processing of casino invoices to included auditing cost and retail price.
- Computer entry and recording of sales and purchases in the casino’s running book. Balancing casino records to office reports.
- Prepare bank deposit subject to Managers inspection & approval.
- Safely deliver bank deposit to the bank using alternate routes each day.
- Casino safety.
- Able to work weekends.
- Notify Assistant Manager and or Manager of cash shortages.
NON-ESSENTIAL DUTIES: * Any other duties assigned by supervisor.
Basic Statement of Functions
Qualification Requirements: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Job Specifications (Qualifications)
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; beginning experience on 10 key or computers; or equivalent combination of education and experience. On the job training is provided for 40 hours.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization. Require ability to read, write, understand, and speak English.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs. Additional experience requested in accounting and bookkeeping. Requires ability to perform basic math computations at the 12th grade level.
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Current Montana Drivers License.
- Alcohol sales/service certification approved by the state of Montana
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Ability to operate a personal computer and ability to learn basic software.
- Ability to operate a ten key calculator with accuracy and speed.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English.
- Ability to provide planning, leadership, organization, and insure follow-ups in all areas of casino control.
- Ability to be a team player while on shift.
- Ability to maintain a safe work environment by adhering to the 50 lb. lifting requirement. Items exceeding this amount should be lifted per safety manual (dolly).
- Ability to maintain books in accordance with Town Pump, Inc. standards, policies, and procedures.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 30 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel, and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS: The work environment characteristics described are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee will be exposed to a casino environment, with limited light and noise levels higher than an office environment.
- The employee will work in an environment with both frequent interruptions and customer interactions.
- Category : Accounting-Finance
- Salary : $13.00 per hour
- Valid Through : 2021-09-27 12:00:00
- Company Name : Town Pump