WorkFit Medical, LLC has partnered with a nursing home in Wellsville, NY and we are seeking LPNs to join our team to work Evening and Night Shifts.
Full-Time, and Part-time shifts available!
Per diem pay rates: $30.00/hour!
Full-Time Contracts available! $37.00/hour!
Days (615am-245pm) 1 part time (including every other weekend)
Evenings (215pm-1045pm) 2 full time, 1 part time (every other weekend)
Nights (1015pm-645am) 1 fulltime, 1 part time (every other weekend)
Job Results & Essential Function:
Professional Proficiency Demonstrated
- Maintains professional competencies.
- Fulfils the job requirements for professional licensed role within respective department.
- Assists provider with requests to ensure expedited and efficient care delivery.
- Manages patient flow.
- Assists the secretary with appropriate scheduling of patients.
- Completes follow up phone calls.
- Maintains friendly and caring environment for patients.
Delivery of High-Quality Clinical Outcomes
- Applies healthcare practices as deemed competent by nursing educator and under the direction of a provider.
- Interprets, supports and implements policies and procedures.
- Acts as a team player and works collaboratively within the team and organization.
- Assists with developing priorities, goals, and action plans.
- Responds to requests from Department Manager.
- Collaborates with interdisciplinary teams to assist with evaluation of programs and services.
- Participates in department and/or system wide team dynamic initiatives.
- Accurately records observations.
- Liaison for provider and patient/family
- Able to identify patient care problems and suggest solutions to enhance patient outcomes.
- Able to answer patient questions as appropriate when Provider is not present
- Accurately obtain and document vital signs.
- Communication, leadership skills, and decision making skills
Education & Experience
- Graduate of an approved School of Practical Nursing with a permit or license (LPN) to practice in New York State.
Licenses and/or Certifications
- CPR/BLS Required
WorkFit Medical, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or characteristic. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Applicants who require reasonable accommodations:
WorkFit Medical, LLC is committed to providing a work environment that is free from unlawful discrimination and harassment in any form. WorkFit Medical, LLC will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation/modification to the known limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability to assist in the hiring process, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business, in accordance with applicable federal state and local law. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation pursuant to ADA, during the application process, are encouraged to contact 585-247-9040 to ask for assistance.
- Category : Medical & Healthcare
- Salary : $30.00 per hour
- Company Name : WorkFit Medical