ADP is hiring a Lead Software Engineer. This position is located in our beautiful Miami, FL office. (Hybrid)
As a member of our engineering team, you will apply advanced knowledge of software architecture to perform tasks associated with designing, developing, debugging, deploying or trouble shooting software solutions according to provided design specifications. Build enhancements within an existing software architecture and occasionally suggest improvements to the design & architecture.
- Take responsibility for design, execution, deployment and quality of the deliveries
- Design, develop and support of high-performance, robust APIs to support high-volume transactions
- Have a solid understanding of software development roles, processes and procedures in the context of Web and Database development
- Have experience with Agile development methodology, Scrum
- Contribute actively with designing, coding, code reviews, testing and integrating the work
- Be a technical mentor for other associates and help grow their technical understanding
- Lead technical planning and architectural discussions within the scrum team
- Interface with multiple local and remote business and technical teams
- Have a keen eye for identifying improvement opportunities and implement the same
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- 5 to 10 Years of experience in building Web based enterprise software systems
- Adaptability and willingness to learn new tools/languages
Comfortable with more than one programming language and have a firm grasp of fundamentals of web/internet technologies. He/She has solid experience in building enterprise systems using:
- Java and enterprise Java with Open source tools, Java 8 or later
- Expert implementation skills with frameworks like Spring, Spring MVC, Spring JPA
- Experience in Test driven development and writing unit tests using JUnit
- Experience writing and consuming RESTful web services
- Familiar with the techniques and knowledge required for troubleshooting full-stack systems from end-to-end
- Optimizing performance in front-end, middle-tier and database layers
- Experience in the following a plus: Java 11 or later, Apache Kafka, Docker, Elasticsearch, Redis or similar, GraphQL, JVM languages (Scala, Groovy, etc.), Node.js, React, Mongo or other NoSQL DB
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
Like what you see? Apply now!
A little about ADP: We are a global leader in HR technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning enhanced payroll, tax, HR, benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. ADP has a deep commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion as a global Best Places to Work, DiversityInc® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural talent, and more. Learn more about ADP’s commitment on our YouTube channel:
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Have courageous team collaboration. Courage comes from how associates are willing to have difficult conversations, speak up, be an owner, and challenge one another’s ideas to find the best solution.
- Deliver at epic scale. We deliver real user outcomes using strong judgment and good instincts. We’re obsessed with the art of achieving simplicity with a focus on client happiness and productivity.
- Be surrounded by curious learners. We align ourselves with other smart people in an environment where we grow and elevate one another to the next level. We encourage our associates to listen, stay agile, and learn from mistakes.
- Act like an owner & doer. Mission-driven and committed to leading change, you will be encouraged to take on any challenge and solve complex problems. No tasks are beneath or too great for us. We are hands-on and willing to master our craft.
- Give back to others. Always do the right thing for our clients and our community and humbly give back to the community where we live and work. Support our associates in times of need through ADP’s Philanthropic Foundation.
- Join a company committed to equality and equity. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Find out why people come to ADP and why they stay:
Explore our COVID-19 page to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.
- Category : Information Technology & Telecom
- Salary : $1.00
- Company Name : ADP