As the only global provider of commercial solutions, IQVIA understands what it takes to deliver nationally and internationally. Our teams help biopharma get their medicines to the people who need them. We help customers gain insight and access to their markets and ultimately demonstrate their product’s value to payers, physicians and patients. A significant part of our business is acting as the biopharma’s sales force to physicians or providing nurses to educate patients or prescribers. With the right experience, you can help deliver medical breakthroughs in the real world.
We are excited to announce that at this time we are looking for a Health Information Technology Specialists to join our team of over 10,000 global field representatives in several regions making over 20 million product details annually for our pharmaceutical and biotech clients.
Health Information Technology Specialist
The primary focus of this role will be to ensure that products are accurately entered into EHR systems and to remove barriers for access to products seamlessly incorporated into EHR systems at priority accounts. The person in this role will also be responsible for developing and implementing comprehensive customer specific plans, as well as working in a collaborative manner with the broader Matrix team of Marketing, Access, Sales, Medical, & HEOR.
- Works collaboratively with customers including: end users, licensed clinicians, IT, informatics team, EHR Manager and analyst to ensure patient safety gaps are identified as it pertains to product
- Align resources in order to develop comprehensive plans by priority institution
- Complete needs assessment with Institutional customers in order to address patient safety gaps in the EHR
- Develop and Implement comprehensive customer specific plans
- Will act as matrix team Health IT Specialist subject matter expert to both internal and external stakeholders
- Responsible for identification and sharing of Health IT insights with appropriate stakeholders (Marketing/Access/Sales)
- Assist customers in optimizing EHR systems in order to address gaps in patient care including: Inpatient, Outpatient, and Emergency Department
IQVIA offers a friendly, progressive work atmosphere and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance and vision coverage, tuition assistance, bonus plan and 401(k).
We look forward to the prospect of working with you! To be considered for this position, please click Apply. For more information about IQVIA, please visit our website at:
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university required; Master’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 4 years working in design, build, and/or testing expertise and experience with EHR software, including: Epic, Cerner, Medi tech, McKesson preferred; and/or within a Health System informatics group or team at leadership level, or similar role within a pharmaceutical company required
- Clinical IT experience, Pharmacy IT, or Nursing Informatics, preferred
- B2B or software sales experience preferred
- In depth knowledge of healthcare and health information technology, and software build, and/or optimization techniques
- Ability to discover issues, prioritize and problem solve to resolution
- Team player with the willingness/ability to work in a matrix environment
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude, flexibility
- Ability to consistently travel overnight
- Duties may require compliance with client or third-party requirements that all those performing services on the client site or at other third-party facilities are fully vaccinated. All U.S. employees and contractors are required to complete a short form in Workday providing their COVID-19 vaccination status and proof of vaccination, if applicable. Note – IQVIA complies with all applicable laws regarding reasonable accommodations for religious, medical or other legally protected reasons.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
- Category : Information Technology & Telecom
- Salary : $1.00
- Company Name : IQVIA