Title: Director of Server Operations
Location: Albuquerque, NM
As the Director of Server Operations, will be accountable for a team of systems administration staff who provide monitoring, troubleshooting and first level maintenance of information systems of moderate complexity in assigned organizational areas.
Functions & Requirements for the role:
- May lead process improvement for immediate unit or program.
- Influence leadership on specific recommendations for current operations and future development.
- Interpret, implement and ensure compliance with agency administrative policies and procedures.
- Recommend new internal policies, guidelines and procedures.
- Approves technical changes, schedules projects and oversees timelines.
- Apply skills in leadership and conflict resolution.
- Apply planning and organizational skills.
- Apply oral and written communication skills.
- Apply financial management knowledge.
- Apply analytical and problem solving skills.
- Apply expertise in business and management computer applications and systems.
- Exercise full management responsibility for a technical group, including recruiting, hiring, training, developing, evaluating, and setting priorities.
- Ensure work completion within schedule, budgetary, and design constraints; make decisions about analysis, design, and testing; solve complex technical problems; provide alternative methods for achieving goals when necessary.
- Advise executive management on programmatic and policy development.
- Demonstrated planning and project management processes.
- ITIL certification. PMP or comparable certification.
- Knowledge/management of IT Service Management systems.
- Knowledge/management of Device Management systems.
- Knowledge/management of Unified Communication systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems (MIS), Information Technology, Engineering or similar technical degree and eight (8) years of experience in systems administration.
- Any combination of education from an accredited college or university in a related field and/or direct experience in this occupation totaling twelve (12) years may substitute for the required education and experience. At least four (4) years of which must be leading/supervising a systems administration team.
- Category : Customer Service
- Salary : $1.00
- Company Name : Evergreen Technologies