The Digital Sales Position is responsible for developing and maintaining productive, professional relationships with customers for the purpose of bringing buyers and sellers together, and generating consignment online and at the physical auction. This person must be able to deliver quality customer service to both external and internal customers, including effectively running all aspects of the auction’s online auction presence, effectively numbering and entering vehicle prices consigned for the in-lane auctions, representing the customer’s best interests, assisting in the resolution of sales related issues, and closing deals successfully. The candidate will be able to produce results with existing customers, while also growing new business. This position requires the ability to self-manage, self-motivate, communicate seamlessly and have a sense of urgency that team members and customers expect.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Use all available resources to achieve growth, profit and customer satisfaction
- Drive unwanted and aged inventory to the appropriate sales channel and coach customers on the most effective ways to market their inventory
- Perform sale day duties i.e. customer service, IF duties, and post-sale reporting
- Responsible for Edge Simulcast dealer registration and troubleshooting as well as phone calls to online attendees
- Responsible for maintaining and updating all facets of online auction platforms including vehicle pictures, dealer condition reports, floors, trim packages, tire tread, and anything that might affect the sale of a vehicle
- Responsible for uploading commercial and dealer vehicles to online auction platforms
- Actively report progress to Sales Manager
- Engage in all sales team efforts and promote teamwork
- Responsible for impacting and achieving your goals and the overall sales goals
- Resolve any customer issues in a friendly, courteous manner.
- Establish a strong working relationships with customers
- Analyze and manage customers through ASI with daily reports
- Perform data entry, verify customer info is accurately recorded in a timely manner
- Respond to customer inquiries, provide quality service, and assist in resolving problems
- Develop new accounts through personal and telephone contact with potential customers and increase the level of consignment with existing customers
- Follow up with customers to confirm satisfaction with online auction process
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Strong verbal and written communication and interaction skills required
- Ability to sit, stand, climb stairs, squat, knee and walk for prolonged periods of time, must be able to lift 5-10 pounds. Vision abilities required
- Good computer and software knowledge
- Occasional exposure to weather conditions, fumes, and noises
- Professional phone etiquette
- Self-motivated and goal oriented
- Qualified to operate a motor vehicle and have a valid driver’s license
- This position requires the ability to read and write reports, business correspondence and desk procedures
- Work is performed in an office setting, in the auction bays and outside in the natural elements.
- There are frequent employee and customer contacts and interruptions in person and the telephone during work hours
- Generous PTO after 6 months
- Eligible for Insurance after 60 days of employment (Medical/Vision/Rx, Dental)
- Positive & Encouraging work environment
- 401K program
For additional information on this opportunity, contact Bill Danton directly at [ Phone number blocked ] . Resumes may be sent confidentially to [ Link Removed ]
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
- Category : Customer Service
- Salary : $1.00
- Valid Through : 2021-10-05 12:00:00
- Company Name : GPAC