Job Description: Please attach your Updated Resume and If agreed, please reply: “Yes, I Confirm
- The Customer Service Specialist is responsible for quality sales order management process, customer satisfaction and support, account reconciliation, and supporting the revenue stream of, Inc.
- Works with the customer service team, interfaces with manufacturing plants / shipping locations, Logistics, Credit, Accounts Receivable, Regulatory, and other company departments.
KEY ACTIVITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Order Management: Order management includes key customers, with one or more supply chain models or more complex order processes, such as vendor managed inventory, consignment, etc.
- This position is responsible for 2,000 orders plus per year; all orders will be entered and acknowledged within 24 hours.
- Knowledgeable in and easily executes SAP customer master and output settings to provide consistent information to customers, such as Order Acknowledgement, ASN, COA, Invoice.
- Provide information on pricing, availability, and schedule information with a full understanding of product and packaging options.
- Quote, list pricing / special arrangements / discounts as agreed to by sales.
- Maintain or exceed customer revenue and working capital targets. Proactively monitors orders, using SAP tools and custom reports, for on-time shipping, delivery, order process status and identifies areas of concern in the quote to cash process. Alerts customers of issues and recommends proper solutions throughout the quote to cash process.
- Resolving Issues: Resolves crisis situations during and after hours of operation easily managing customer relationships.
- Record complaints and correctly assign to investigating party, understanding implications of issues and effectively managing the complaint process. Constant follow-up and review until issues are satisfactorily closed.
- Understanding of customer financials (residuals, credits / debits, and overdue invoices); investigate and resolve residuals on a timely basis, weekly, create credit and adjustments within authorized limits, or requests approval when appropriate. Frequently Recommends, initiates, identifies gaps, and suggests improvements.
- Actively participate in all required training and in the appropriate time frame.
- Maintain personal ISO training records.
- Proactively assist team members with daily activities and training efforts.
- Attend offered training to support development plan and strengthen skills.
- Identify the need for new ISO procedures; create new procedures and amend existing procedures as needed.
- Perform additional business specific related activities as directed by Manager or Supervisor to support sales and distribution processes, which may include inside sales, import, export, collections, forecasting, Supply Chain, various report requests (SAP BW, WBBR, etc.).
- Attend supply chain and S&OP meetings, understand changes and impact to product delivery; communicate the information and impact to the team. Share knowledge and propose use of custom SAP reports across the supply chain to provide accurate real time order information. Assist with process improvement for business specific activities internally and externally.
CONTEXT AND ENVIRONMENT
- The Customer Service Organization is centralized in structure but de-centralized in execution as the incumbent will support a particular Business Unit(s).
- Daily functions are conducted in accordance with Inc. Customer Service ISO 9000 Quality & Procedures Manual, Business Unit Work Instructions and associated documents, Business Unit Rules or Guidelines, Company Policies and Procedures, Federal, State and Local Legal, Tax, Health, Safety and Environmental Guidelines / Regulations (Includes Robinson Pactman Act, Hazmat, TOSCA, NAFTA, Product Stewardship, DOT, IMCO, among others).
- Supports the site HES policy and complies with all regulatory and internal requirements
- Participates in HES activities provided by site management and Inc. (e.g., Behavioral Base Safety, SafeStart, etc.)
- Supports and promotes the reporting of all health, safety, environmental, near-miss, accident or injury incidents
- Trusted to operate within any general customer service compliance guidelines and within the guidelines of the Code of Ethics / Conduct.
REQUIRED EDUCATION / QUALIFICATIONS / WORK EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree with Emphasis in Business, Engineering or Supply Chain or equivalent relevant customer service experience
- Three or more years’ experience with Bachelor’s degree; or six or more years of relevant customer service experience without Bachelor’s degree
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft applications: Word, Excel and Power Point
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal), problem solving and decision making skills; presentation skills
- Customer Order processing in an enterprise system, SAP experience required
- Experienced Customer Service professional which consistently demonstrates skills to build a climate of trust and respect and uses experiences to quickly gain the confidence of others.
- Easily navigates relationships and is very trustworthy. Creates a relationship with customers, gains appropriate business knowledge and can offers solutions to issues within business specific limits.
- Typically sought out for information from the team, business, and customers regarding process questions and product delivery.
- Consistently meets requirements for execution of quality order management and customer satisfaction.
- Must be able to multi-task and work efficiently through more complex processes.
- Consistently communicates effectively verbally and in writing and is able to identify and provide peer mentoring on best methods of communication to utilize in various customer and internal team scenarios.
- Strong knowledge of SAP / ERP Master Data, has demonstrated knowledge of the order process and key fields for expected results, Available to Promise (ATP), combined settings for transportation, etc. Knowledgeable in customer delivery processes, such as vendor managed inventory, third party orders, inter-company orders, consignment, etc.
- Familiar with inventory, ATP checks, product lead-time and works with plant for product availability and marketing / sales on pricing.
- Exercises good judgment more autonomously on all tasks by evaluating the impact of decisions on the customers and the organization.
- Seeks the counsel of Team Lead/Manager and others for more difficult or complex situations. Has the ability to recommend processes to improve service to customers and or business / product delivery issues. Internal candidates must possess strong knowledge of BU’s business and technical knowledge / functional knowledge in the area of responsibility.
- Category : Information Technology & Telecom
- Salary : $33.33 per hour
- Valid Through : 2021-10-13 12:00:00
- Company Name : Enterprise Solutions